Author Topic: D'Alembert problem  (Read 2126 times)

Tags:
  • All members
D'Alembert problem
« on: 21 Jan 2016, 12:05 »
Hi. I'm trying to use this staking plan but something ain't right. Default_backa is 10. When I win, everything OK, but when I lose, next step is not 20, but 90! And next one also. Can you take a look please?
Thanx

Re: D'Alembert problem
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2016, 08:47 »
Hi
Is your Win/Lose history at zero when you start? The trigger uses win/lose history variable last_lost to update the staking.
Try in test mode after restarting the program without any other bets.
If that works ok, add a trigger at the start of the file to execute one time only, action: reset win/lose history.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2016, 21:10 »
I have done all that. But every time I lose, next bet is x 9, no matter what default_backa is.The same happens with D'Alembert lay trigger. Can't figure this out. I belive it's a solid staking plan for bets over 2.00.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jan 2016, 21:46 »
hi
you have set all your triggers to all matching selections, so the counter etc will be x times the selections, resulting in your extra bet amounts.
download the original trigger and learn where you have gone wrong.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #4 on: 22 Jan 2016, 21:47 »
Hi
I would hazard a guess your soccer market has 9 selections.
The original example trigger shows "favourite" in  the selections field.
Your trigger shows "all matching selections" with no conditions except in the backing trigger.

If you look at the "reset the counter" trigger, for each loss the counter value will increment by 1, for each selection in the market, because it is set to "all matching selections"

And of course the back price formula is starting_back*counter

You might need to define your selections in a better way.   

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jan 2016, 21:48 »
snap mcbee  :)

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jan 2016, 21:50 »
hi mark
happy new year.
beat you by one minute  ;D

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE