Author Topic: DDEInitiate Hanging Excel and MFPro  (Read 4131 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: DDEInitiate Hanging Excel and MFPro
« Reply #15 on: 11 Nov 2016, 08:57 »
Hi Mark,

I've just got another quick query regarding the green up figure on MFP that I was hoping you may be able to help with?

What I'm wanting to display in my spreadsheet is the "Betfair" cash out amount which I initially presumed was the running green figure at the top left in Engineering mode (See Cash_Out_1.png) attached. As you can see this is currently displayed as £350.12

However when you click this to "Cash Out" the figure then changes from £350.12 -> £80.09 once the LAY bets are placed (see Cash_Out_2.png). What I'm wanting to display in my spreadsheet is the running figure relating to the £80.09 which relates to the true cash out value of the bets in the market.

Do you know what calculation (or variable if available) I need to achieve this?

Many thanks

Matt

Re: DDEInitiate Hanging Excel and MFPro
« Reply #16 on: 11 Nov 2016, 18:46 »
Hi
I think that's the sum of all the selections tradeout_net, just tested it and it looks to be right:
s_1_tradout_net+s_2_tradeout_net+s_3_tradeout_net+s_4.....for as many selections in the market.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE