Author Topic: Deactivate trigger block help  (Read 2229 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Deactivate trigger block help
« on: 11 Dec 2012, 13:59 »
Hi Guys

I have made a simple trigger in MF Pro 7 that activates a trigger block if the first matching selection is equal or less than 1.5. The activated trigger then lays any selections who's price is higher tan 6 and lower than 10, then I have a trigger that deactivates the laying trigger so that it is ready for the next market.

The activate trigger works fine, the laying trigger fires in a bet at will no mater what the odds, and the deactivate trigger will not do anything.

Can you please help as I am struggling with MF 7

See image

THanks

Re: Deactivate trigger block help
« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2012, 16:33 »
Hi
A couple of suggestions:

In the lay trigger try this condition:
Selection’s lay price is between 6.00 and 10.00

In the deactivate trigger I think the specific lay price you set of 1.01 might not be available there long enough before suspension for the trigger to detect it, and it will surely be the fav.
Try something like:
Selection: favourite
Condition: favourite’s lay price is equal or less than 1.02 (adjust this through testing)

That said, I’m not sure why you need to activate / deactivate the lay trigger. The following trigger will do the same:
Lay
All matching selections
Conditions:
Selection’s lay price is between 6.00 and 10.00
And favourite’s lay price is equal or less than 1.50
Once per selection (you can also experiment with once per market here)

Please use test mode.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE