Author Topic: Delete markets where 1of2 or 2of2 market_parent_ids are not set  (Read 2747 times)

Tags:
Hi
This problem refers to the trigger in this topic:
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/martin_overs/

I want to delete markets of the same market_parent_id
which do not meet certain conditions in 1 or 2 of the markets which are to be deleted.

The first trigger block: Filtering markets
This filters markets according the constants and generates 2 x market_parent_ids
If both the above market_parent_ids are set, the first lay activates in the Over/Under Martingale block

What I am having a problem with is deleting non-qualifying markets
I want to delete all markets of the same market_parent_id, where any one of the above market_parent_ids are NOT set

On all my attempts, it has always ended up deleting ALL markets from My Markets
In the file are 2 trigger blocks which are failed attempts at this.

Please can you help.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
hi markv
one question for now.
why have you got a condition in your remember markets to hold.
rembet_market_parent_id_market_parent_id
should it be rembet_market_parent_id , or have i missed something.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
hi again
you have a condition with.
(now_time-timer2)/mf_second
i cannot find any variable for    timer2.
is this correct

mcbee

Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Hi mcbee
why have you got a condition in your remember markets to hold.
rembet_market_parent_id_market_parent_id
should it be rembet_market_parent_id , or have i missed something.

all markets with the same market_parent_id as rembet_market_parent_id_market_parent_id are to be kept

I could be wrong, but
I am saying market's market_parent_id is equal to rembet_market_parent_id_market_parent_id
rather than rembet_market_parent_id is set

The original idea was to delete markets where rembet_market_parent_id are not set
but this deletes everything

you have a condition with.
(now_time-timer2)/mf_second
i cannot find any variable for    timer2.
is this correct
timer2 was a separate timer to allow markets to be deleted in batches, it can come out.

thanks
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE