Author Topic: delete markets  (Read 2668 times)

Tags:
  • All members
delete markets
« on: 02 Dec 2013, 15:28 »
Hi mcbee can you help me out here please i have locator loading all soccer games with all other markets and correct score
What i want to do is have a delete trigger to delete the markets that i dont need to monitor how do i go about deleting all markets except correct score, match odds,first goal odds
Cheers Andrew

• Élite
Re: delete markets
« Reply #1 on: 02 Dec 2013, 17:33 »
hi
this trigger will delete all the markets that i know of, not match odds,correct score or first goal odds.
but this still leaves markets that have no first goal odds as part of the betting.
you should use the locator to do all this, as the requests will be high until the markets are deleted.
set your locate like this
tick Soccer
tick match odds
now set market properties to
Market's will turn in-play yes
Market's name does not contain over
Market's name does not contain second
save as match odds

now tick Soccer
tick correct score
Market's name does not contain home
Market's name does not contain away
save as correct score

now tick Soccer
tick all other markets
Market's name contains first goal odds
save as first goal odds

job done, now all you have to do is select match odds,correct score and first goal odds from your saved locators.

but you will still have to do a bit of manual work to delete any correct score and match odds that do not have the first goal odds with them.
the quickest way is to use my markets
press the az icon just under the gold cup icon
now all the markets are in alphabetical order, so you can see which has only 2 markets, highlight all with 2 markets by holding the Ctrl key and click the left mouse button over the teams that you want to delete.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Dec 2013, 19:38 »
Hi mcbee thanks for the trigger and the help in setting up files for locator but there is 1 problem when trying to get first goal odds it loads all markets regardless of conditions but when i have set for all conditions must be met the locator doesnt return any markets Is there any other way around this problem  :(
Andrew

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 02 Dec 2013, 20:01 »
hi
make sure that you have spelt it correctly and set the market to contains.
i have just tried it and it works ok.

tick all other markets
Market's name contains first goal odds
save as first goal odds

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 Dec 2013, 20:11 »
Thanks mcbee my bad i had it spelt wrong  :-[

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE