Author Topic: deleting football markets  (Read 1525 times)

Tags:
  • All members
deleting football markets
« on: 15 May 2017, 20:34 »
i want to load match odds and over/under 2.5 goals markets
then i want to delete both the match odds and the over/under 2.5 goals markets for those games where the home fav in the match odds is over 2.0, just leaving the games where the home fav is odds on before kick off
i've tried but it just seems to delete the match odds market and leaves the over/under 2.5 market there
can anyone help cheers

Re: deleting football markets
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2017, 07:56 »
Hi
you need to remember the market_parent_id of the qualifying (or non-qualifying) games, and delete markets with the same market_parent_id.

This trigger demonstrates the principle, instead of betting you would delete.

If you still struggling you can put in a free trigger request.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2017, 13:36 »
thanks i've had a play around and it looks like it's deleting them
just one question, do i need the trigger expression:-
(now_time - last_inplay)/mf_minute is equal or greater than 3

not sure what it means
cheers

« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2017, 14:05 »
Hi
no you don't' need it
in the original trigger it provides a delay of three minutes before betting to allow the market to re-form after the last market suspension

though if you haven't done so already you could add some safety conditions to your delete trigger just to double check there are no matched or unmatched bets etc.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2017, 18:09 »
looks like it's just deleting the match odds and not the 2.5 goals market
how do i request a free trigger?
thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE