Author Topic: Deleting Settled P/L: $0.00  (Read 1382 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Deleting Settled P/L: $0.00
« on: 25 May 2017, 03:49 »
I would like to delete settled P/L: $0.00 events, but keep settled P/L where there was a win or a loss. I require the win and loss settled markets for my trigger.

Re: Deleting Settled P/L: $0.00
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2017, 23:27 »
Hi
try:
TRIGGER
action: delete market
market status: settled
condition: market's settled p/l is equal to 0

in the settings you should untick delete settled markets automatically 

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2017, 03:31 »
Hi,

Unfortunately that does not work (with settings conditions unticked off course). In fact it does also not work if you have no condition set. So does not delete any events.

« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2017, 07:10 »
Hi
just tested the trigger in attached screenshot, it retains markets where settled pl is not equal to zero and deletes markets where settled pl is equal to zero.
I wonder if you have some other setting, for example, stopping monitoring markets after a certain time etc.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 31 May 2017, 05:12 »
Hi,

Thanks. Solved the problem with setting default market history to an appropriate depth.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE