Author Topic: Differance between Distribute loss and Spread Loss ???????  (Read 1293 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi All.

Can anyone tell me the differance between distribute loss and spread loss please.

Trying to even my loss on one selection across all selections in play by spreading my liability across all runners equally?

Anybody help me with this?

I have setup a distribute loss but its not triggering when needed.

Thanks

Ashley

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thanks for the quick responce.

Is the conditions the same for both or are they differant?

thanks

Ashley

Hi
You can use the same conditions to activate either a distribute loss or a spread loss, for example:

action: distribute loss between selections
market status: in-play
conditions:
markets minutes since the off is greater than 1.25
and selections lay matched is greater than 0
or
action: spread loss
market status: in-play
conditions:
markets minutes since the off is greater than 1.25
and selections lay matched is greater than 0

the conditions will activate either trigger at 75 seconds after the off if the selection has a matched lay bet. Of course there are differences between the two trigger actions, and it would make sense to modify your conditions to the end result you are actually after.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE