Author Topic: Displaying using [ ]  (Read 646 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Displaying using [ ]
« on: 14 Aug 2020, 16:19 »
I am sure a while ago I found two helpful tricks for displaying text or number using [  ].

For example [sel_name] has one that separated selections names, so that, instead of [sel_name] giving ChaseTheDollar, it returned Chase The Dollar.

The other was with numbers, when using [ ] to display a calculated variable instead of diplaying £126.20000000 it would display £126.20.

Nagging in my brain that these exist but I cannot find them.

Cheers
Mike

Re: Displaying using [ ]
« Reply #1 on: 14 Aug 2020, 16:49 »
Hi
For the text use quotes ["sel_name"]

Not so sure about displaying two decimal places, you can remove the decimal fraction part using [INTEGER(expression)]. If it is for email output you could probably use a javascript function in the html.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Aug 2020, 16:57 »
Hi
Excellent doing my head in I thought brackets and all sorts.
Will try something with the e-mail html
Cheers

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 15 Aug 2020, 20:24 »
You can actually add HTML to your email text, use the latest version of MF Pro which supports it.

We are working on letting everybody adjust their email templates for trigger alerts and account statement reports.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2020, 20:58 »
That will be cool.
I use HTML code to send my e-mail trigger messages.
Sends my selection, result, profit loss, running profit loss depending on which trigger was used in a table format.
Mike

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE