Author Topic: Dutching  (Read 4870 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Dutching
« on: 21 Feb 2013, 09:13 »
Hi i know this is probably something simple but if i am dutching say the first 7 selections how do i make sure that none of the bets are fired in under the minimum, by turning of bet below the minimum the dutching facility still works out the dutch for all 7 but will only bet on the selections that are above the minimum so sometimes only matching 4 or 5 selections, i want it to only fire a bet in if all seven are above the minimum, hope that makes sense.
cheers Colin

• All members
Re: Dutching
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2013, 15:32 »
You could try:

Dutch Back (or lay)
All matching Selections

Condition:
Every Selections Back Amount is equal or greater then .......
AND Trigger Expression matching_number = 7

You might not need the second condition.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2013, 15:40 »
Thanks i have tried that and that didnt work for example if the fav only has a lay amount of 2 all the other selections are layed at less than minimum, is there not a command for lay stake instead of lay amount

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2013, 15:46 »
There is Lay Amount which is the same as lay stake.  Is that what you tried?

Of course when dutch laying your liabilities will be very high when you include the lower rank selections.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2013, 15:58 »
yes i tried that and i still get bets under minimum i then thought that lay amount must be the amount on offer not the stake.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 21 Feb 2013, 16:47 »
Yes, you're correct it's the same as the variable lay_amount.  Thought it  might mean the stake.    I can't immediately see how to do this, unusually for me.  Perhaps ask support.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 21 Feb 2013, 17:01 »
hi
are your selections fixed favs or do you have a selection process
if they are fixed favs as in fav,2nd fav etc, then i could be done, but you have to go back to basics and have a condition to calculate the dutch amount.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 21 Feb 2013, 17:07 »
Hi they are the first seven favs i thought by making sure bet below the limit wasnt ticked it would only place bets if all seven were above minimum but it didnt work like that if for example 5 of the seven were above it would work out the dutch based on all 7 but only place the five bets above the min with an error of below minimum stake for the other two.Hope that makes sense.

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 21 Feb 2013, 17:44 »
hi
so that i can do the calculations, are you using the amount to win or amount to lose
it would be easier if it is the amount to lose

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 21 Feb 2013, 17:48 »
Hi its amount to lose

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 21 Feb 2013, 18:09 »
hi
copy this
 (100/r_7_back_price)/(100/r_7_back_price)/((100/r_1_back_price)+(100/r_2_back_price)+(100/r_3_back_price)+(100/r_4_back_price)+(100/r_5_back_price)+(100/r_6_back_price)+(100/r_7_back_price))*(your set amount to lose)

then add the condition
and selections trigger expression  (paste here)  is greater than 2

so you should have

and selections trigger expression (100/r_7_back_price)/((100/r_1_back_price)+(100/r_2_back_price)+(100/r_3_back_price)+(100/r_4_back_price)+(100/r_5_back_price)+(100/r_6_back_price)+(100/r_7_back_price))*20  is greater than 2

the 20 is whatever your set amount to lose is
i have used the 7th fav only because this will have the smallest bet amount

try in TEST MODE first

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 22 Feb 2013, 07:52 »
Cheers i will try it over the weekend.

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 23 Feb 2013, 09:28 »
Hi there,   
Oxa provided a solution when I raised the same issue.
Check out the topic ... Betting Bots Community > MarketFeeder Pro >Suggestions>Dutching & Allow Small Bets

I used the solution and it works.
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE