Author Topic: Dutching  (Read 3335 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Dutching
« on: 06 Jul 2014, 10:44 »
Hi,

I been told off by BF for placing bets below the minimum.

How can you write a back dutch trigger which wont bet below the minimum but adjust the amounts if the odds mean you will be betting too low an amount on a selection ?

Thanks

Cybernet

• Élite
Re: Dutching
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jul 2014, 12:30 »
hi
you would have to write a manual dutching trigger,also in the betting options untick the allow small bets.
with a formaula in the amount area to limit the bet amount to a minimum of 2.00

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jul 2014, 13:04 »
Hi,

Does an example of such a trigger exist in the triggers section which I could modify ?

Thanks

Cybernet

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 06 Jul 2014, 17:06 »
hi
sorry, the only one that use's a manual dutch is the dutch chaser, but that would be a bit of work for you to modify.
you would be better to use this link and ask for the trigger to be made.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 07 Jul 2014, 10:56 »
Hi there,
I had a similar issue with dutching below the Betfair minimum and Oxa provided the following under Suggestions: Topic:- Allow small bets

Obias, here's the condition that you can add to the trigger to prevent placing ALL Dutch bets if at least one calculated bet is below the minimum.

For Backing with Amount to win:

Trigger Expression (A*100/(100 - match_b_book))/match_matching_number_back_price is equal or greater than M

For Backing with Amount to lose:

Trigger Expression (A*100/match_b_book)/match_matching_number_back_price is equal or greater than M

For Laying with Amount to win:

Trigger Expression (A*100/match_l_book)/match_matching_number_lay_price is equal or greater than M

For Laying with Amount to lose:

Trigger Expression (A*100/(100 - match_l_book))/match_matching_number_lay_price is equal or greater than M

Where A is the amount to win or lose respectively, and M is the minimum stake size in your currency units.

Hope that helps.
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 07 Jul 2014, 13:02 »
Hi,

Thanks.

Not really what I was looking for though. I need to always place the dutch bet but adjust the amounts for each selection to makesure all of them are above the minimum.

Probably rather complicated.

Cybernet

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 08 Jul 2014, 12:45 »
I'd see whatever works for you and stick with it. Please also let us know what findings you might have in the future.
Gambling is a lifestyle.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE