Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by dawsonsg on 23 Oct 2014
  • I would like a trigger that will allow me to back the top 4 or top 5 runners (in market order) in a race to return a set amount of money.

The bets however will only be placed if the potential profit on that race is at least x% of the money that I have set to be returned.
  • #2 by dawsonsg on 23 Oct 2014
  • Sorry, I also meant to say Please.

I would like a trigger that will allow me to back the top 4 or top 5 runners (in market order) in a race to return a set amount of money.

The bets however will only be placed if the potential profit on that race is at least x% of the money that I have set to be returned.
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 31 Oct 2014
  • Hello!

Many apologies for the delay.

I am attaching your triggers. I didn't quite understand what you mean by "market order", I assumed it was from the lowest priced selection to the highest-priced one (i.e. from favourite to worst underdog).

Also, I had to change your conditions a bit, because just any race where there top favourites form an underound would fit your criterion if the liability is unlimited:

So I set a fixed liability and stipulated that the potential profit is at least x% of that liability. If you have additional questions/remarks on this, please let me know.

Do not forget to try the trigger in Test Mode first.
Pages:
Actions