Author Topic: Dutching a race with a rule.  (Read 2279 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Dutching a race with a rule.
« on: 23 Oct 2014, 04:40 »
I would like a trigger that will allow me to back the top 4 or top 5 runners (in market order) in a race to return a set amount of money.

The bets however will only be placed if the potential profit on that race is at least x% of the money that I have set to be returned.

• All members
Re: Dutching a race with a rule.
« Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2014, 04:44 »
Sorry, I also meant to say Please.

I would like a trigger that will allow me to back the top 4 or top 5 runners (in market order) in a race to return a set amount of money.

The bets however will only be placed if the potential profit on that race is at least x% of the money that I have set to be returned.

• Administrator
Re: Dutching a race with a rule.
« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2014, 12:27 »
Hello!

Many apologies for the delay.

I am attaching your triggers. I didn't quite understand what you mean by "market order", I assumed it was from the lowest priced selection to the highest-priced one (i.e. from favourite to worst underdog).

Also, I had to change your conditions a bit, because just any race where there top favourites form an underound would fit your criterion if the liability is unlimited:

So I set a fixed liability and stipulated that the potential profit is at least x% of that liability. If you have additional questions/remarks on this, please let me know.

Do not forget to try the trigger in Test Mode first.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE