Author Topic: [TR] Dutching Accumulator Trigger  (Read 9443 times)

• All members
[TR] Dutching Accumulator Trigger
« on: 11 Oct 2017, 11:51 »
Hi Guys

Not sure if this is possible but here goes.

I am after a trigger that will dutch 3 selections of my choosing to a specified stake (say £10) that will then roll over the stake and winnings to the next dutched selections. I want to be able to set the bet cycle choice to either 3 or 5 whereby the stake will reset after 3 or 5 winning bets. Of course if the 3 or 5 bet cycle is not hit the stake should return to the original amount.

Now, the difficulty of this from a trigger creation perspective I guess is that I won't necessarily have the required amount of bets to hit a full cycle wether that be 3 or 5 in one day. I need to be able to add selections in a morning and have the trigger remember what stage it is at in the current cycle.

Can this be done do you think?

Regards

Jonathan   

• All members
Re: Dutching Accumulator Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 19 Oct 2017, 08:13 »
Anyone had chance to look into this?

• Administrator
Re: Dutching Accumulator Trigger
« Reply #2 on: 20 Oct 2017, 22:16 »
Hello and apologies for the delay.

I am attaching your triggers. Please use the constants to adjust the ranks of the runners to back on and the Dutching liability.

Please do not change or delete the constants step and current_profit: they are needed to run the staking plan, including carrying over the profits to the next day.

Make sure you have tested the triggers in Test Mode. To simulate the end of the day, just close MF Pro in the middle of the cycle and restart it: it should pick up from where it left before the shut-down.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: [TR] Dutching Accumulator Trigger
« Reply #3 on: 22 Oct 2017, 08:46 »
Thanks for this Oxa, much appreciated. 

Is there any way it could be tweaked so I could choose the selections by name? My top 3 are not necessarily the market's top 3 so I could do with being able to select by name or some other unique identifier rather than BF index number.

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 22 Oct 2017, 15:12 »
Several ways to choose selections:

1.  IN Settings/general Options change:   By default all selections are Not Active for auto-trading and  show markets in Full Mode - before loading the markets.  Then just tick the box Auto-Trading ON for each selection you want to dutch.

2.  Construct a .txt file with a list of selections you want to dutch, one selection per line.  Then press the Import Selections for Auto-Trading button and navigate to your .txt file with the selections.  The selections names must be spelled exactly as on Betfair with no punctuation.

3.  As an alternative to 2.  add a condition to your dutching trigger:  And Selections Name is in file  C:\your selections file

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 22 Oct 2017, 15:28 »
Ah yes of course. I've used at least a couple of those in the past. I should be able to add one of those methods to the current trigger. Thanks

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2017, 17:58 »
Hi Oxa

Just tried your trigger in test mode on the US races and there seems to be an issue. The races are quite close together and what's happened is as soon as a market has started to be monitored (10 mins prior) the dutch has been placed ie it hasn't waited for the result of the previous race.

Any ideas?

« Reply #7 on: 22 Oct 2017, 19:50 »
Hi
Please check your settings to make sure you are not deleting settled or finished markets automatically. The trigger needs the last settled market to be in My Markets.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 22 Oct 2017, 22:22 »
Hi

Ok tried that but still seems to be placing the bets before the last race has even started in some cases. Eg 22:00 race was monitored 10 mins before at 21:50 and triggers placed bet  - 22:19 race monitored at 22:09 and triggers placed bets. Same for the 22:23 and 22:27 races. Basically all bets were placed for all 4 races independently. 

It may be an issue with the US racing so I'll try it tomorrow on the UK stuff.

Thanks 

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 23 Oct 2017, 06:41 »
Hello!

Reduce the time to the start of the race at which the market starts monitoring, e.g. 1 minute instead of 10.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 23 Oct 2017, 08:40 »
Morning Oxa

That appears to have done the trick. As long as the races aren't mere minutes apart I should be ok. Won't be a massive issue I don't reckon.

I'm still having trouble including my own selections though rather than the top ranked horses. I've tried changing the min and max ranks to 1 and 30 (so it includes all runners) and tried importing selections for auto-trading. That didn't work. I've also tried adding a "and selections name is in file" condition to the "back Dutching on the top x runners" trigger but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Cheers  

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 23 Oct 2017, 18:58 »
Evening Oxa

I've just tried the first method suggested by Rubold and in the first instance it has worked and only placed the bets on the selections ticked for auto trading. I'll set it up tomorrow for the UK racing and make doubly sure but it seems as if we've cracked it. Cheers Rubold :)

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 24 Oct 2017, 10:17 »
I am very grateful to Rubold for offering his help then. Let me know if this does not work properly.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 04 Nov 2017, 12:47 »
Hi Guys

Happy to report the trigger seems to be performing as it should.

I have wondered though if there would be a way of setting a condition as to the minimum and maximum return wether that be as a probability or collective odds? I don't really want to entertain a dutch bet (in this instance)  if the collective odds are less than 1.30 or above 1.50.

Can I add this into the trigger?

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 04 Nov 2017, 19:17 »
Hello!

According to our terms and conditions, in order to make amendments/changes to already delivered triggers, you need to create a new topic.

You can add the condition yourself though:

and Selection's 100/match_b_book is between 1.3 and 1.5

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE