Author Topic: [TR] DUTCHING CORRECT SCORE  (Read 2692 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] DUTCHING CORRECT SCORE
« on: 22 Sep 2016, 13:35 »
I would like to get the following trigger:
1. In the market of CORRECT SCORE in SOCCER, a dutching be performed in scores 0x0, 1x0 and 0x1.
2. The value to be divided between these scores is the value in the constant (initial bet). $ 10.00 per example.
3. Also we have a contante call (% profit). 5% for example. Once placed the initial bet these three scores, so we obtain the desired% of profit, the trigger should perform greenup immediately.
4. If before having the opportunity to realize greenup, the first goal is scored (1x0 for example), then the next 2 scores should be added, namely the scores of 1x1 and 2x0, in our example.
5. And then follow the established in item 3, that is, when we have the% of established profit, we do greeunp.
6. In short, put the bet on 3 scores, if we get the% profit, held the greeun immediately, otherwise we add next 2 possible scores, until we get the desired profit.
7. We will also have a constant (Final Time) that will be used in the following question. After 75 minutes (Final Time) if a goal is scored, we should not place any more bets.

• Administrator
Re: DUTCHING CORRECT SCORE
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2016, 19:27 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached. You can adjust the total liability of each round of bets as well as the final time and the profit you want to make using the constants.

The triggers will place new bets up to the point when the total goals are 3 (so either 1-2, 2-1, 3-0 or 0-3). Further goals will make the triggers too complicated.

Please note that after the first goal the green up will not bring you actual profit, it will only cut on your losses as at least two initial bets will be lost.

Make sure you have tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: [TR] DUTCHING CORRECT SCORE
« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2016, 11:31 »
Oxa, first, grateful for the trigger. However, I now test it in the game Jeonbuk x FC Seoul and the following happened.
At the beginning of the game, entered the BACK 0x0 bets, 1x0 and 0x1. With 8 minutes, standing with the 5% profit programmed to trigger put LAY these markets for the greenup happen. So far so good.
The problem is that with 22 minutes out the 1st. goal in the game, and the trigger BACK put the scores 1x1 and 2x0, and this should not have happened, since the greenup had already occurred.
These scores should only be placed if the greenup had not been possible before the first. goal.
Suddenly I was not very clear in my initial request. You could review it?
Grateful now.
André.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 29 Sep 2016, 09:50 »
Hi André,

You are right, the consequent bets should not be placed if the green-up has already kicked up.

I am attaching the amended triggers.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2016, 15:53 »
Grateful for the return. I tested this new version but the values ​​of the following entries to first have to be different. I'm gonna explain:
The -The game started and we entered with a bet of $ 1 divided in 0x0 markets, 1x0 and 1x1
A.1 - If we reach the expected profit (profic_prc) the trigger is the greenup and does not come more in some market. Ie the% profit is about $ 1 wagered.
B - 10 minutes, it could not happen and my greenup the 1x0, so this time we have to bet on 1x1 and 2x0 markets. But that value bet? To answer this question we have to follow the following rule: The value of the bet must be double the amounts already wagered, ie 2 x $ 1 (item A) = $ 2.
B.1 - ATTENTION here. If we reach the expected profit (profic_prc) the trigger is the greenup and does not come more in some market. Ie the% profit is on the last full bet, or $ 2.
C - 20 minutes, I could not get my greenup and happens 1X1, so at this point we have to bet on markets 2x1 and 1x2. By rule the amount to bet must be double the values ​​already bet, ie 2 x ($ 1 + $ 2) = $ 6
C.1 - ATTENTION here. If we reach the expected profit (profic_prc) the trigger is the greenup and does not come more in some market. Ie the% profit is on the last full bet, or $ 6.
D - 30 minutes of play, I not get my greenup and happens 2X1, so at this point we have to bet on markets 2x2 and 3x1. By rule the amount to bet must be double the values ​​already bet, ie 2 x ($ 1 + $ 2 + $ 6) = $ 18
D.1 - ATTENTION here. If we reach the expected profit (profic_prc) the trigger is the greenup and does not come more in some market. Ie the% profit is on the last full bet, or $ 18.
And - And so on, until you get in ANY OTHER HOME WIN or AWAY WIN or DRAW markets.
Observation 1: Bets must be placed after 2 minutes (create constant) the goal has occurred, ie, it comes a market goal is suspended, after the market return, we must wait 2 minutes for the bets to be placed.
Note 2: This trigger should only place your first bet (item A) if the volume of money in the correct score market (create constant) is greater than $ 1,000.
You could make these changes. I'm already grateful.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 03 Oct 2016, 07:46 »
Hello!

I am sorry, but you did not mention these conditions in your original trigger request:

- The value of the bet must be double the amounts already wagered
- Bets must be placed after 2 minutes (create constant) the goal has occurred
- This trigger should only place your first bet (item A) if the volume of money in the correct score market (create constant) is greater than $ 1,000

According to the terms of Trigger Development Service, all changes to already delivered triggers must be requested in a separate topic under "Make me a trigger". So you can either apply those changes yourself (they are quite simple, just check the "Trigger Reference" chapter in the manual), or you can request another trigger in a separate topic.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 03 Oct 2016, 14:17 »
ok, so let's forget this my last request, I even try to make these changes.
So, we will continue talking about the original request. I performed the test and greenup (% profit) was not working. I took the test in a game yesterday.
I will try to detail what I asked in item 3 of my first post. In my first round of dutching I split $ x in scores 0x0, 1x0 and 0x1. Once I have y% profit, I do greenup.
If before the greenup, the first goal is scored in the match (1-0 for example), then I enter a new bet ($ z) in 1x1 and 2x0 markets.
Recalling that lost values wagered on markets 0x0 and 0x1. So the greenup can only be realized if the resulting profit to offset these losses and still give me y% profit on invested in two rounds of dutching ($ x + $ z).
The trigger you handed me the greenup is occurring, but not giving me the y% profit, especially when there are goals in the game.
Thankful now and I get to your wait.

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 05 Oct 2016, 08:49 »
I have added the necessary amendments and doubled each next stake, as otherwise it is absolutely impossible to recover your losses and on top of that earn some profit using green up.

Still, I could not find a market where the green-up would cover that loss, maybe you will be luckier (or I would suggest setting profit_prc to something less than 5%).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE