Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Sumsark on 08 Aug 2023
  • Hello,

Could you please help me with modifying the initial trigger that I purchased.

1. 1 minute before the race dutch for a equal profit of 50 across all imported selections.
    2. Total stake per market must be less then 100 and more then 20
    3. Stop the trigger if the profit for that day has reached 200

Thank you
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 Aug 2023
  • Hello!

Since you have placed a free trigger request, it will be made public and other forum visitors will be able to download all attached files.

Would you like to pay for this request or are you happy to share your trigger file publicly?
  • #3 by Sumsark on 12 Aug 2023
  • Hello.

It can be public. Thank you
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 13 Aug 2023
  • In your original triggers, back bets were first placed on selections, and then Dutching bets or trading out if the liability exceeded the predefined value.

Do you want to keep the back bets and the trade-out or do you ony want to place Ducthing bets? It was not very clear from your description.
  • #5 by Sumsark on 13 Aug 2023
  • In your original triggers, back bets were first placed on selections, and then Dutching bets or trading out if the liability exceeded the predefined value.

Do you want to keep the back bets and the trade-out or do you ony want to place Ducthing bets? It was not very clear from your description.
    I would like only the dutching bets to be placed. If the 2. condition is met (Total stake per market must be less then 100 and more then 20)

Thank you
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Aug 2023
  • Hello!

Please see your triggers attached along with the Market Locator market search template. Configure market scheduler in Monitoring Options to run this search once per day.

Use the constants inside the file to adjust the trigger settings.

For instructions on how to import selections from a text file, please see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zNhSl5ypn0

All selections, except the ones you will list in the file, must be greyed out after the import.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode before you switch to real money. I recommend testing triggers in Time Machine, as you can run your strategy by multiple markets in minutes, and the data is very cheap. 

If you'd like to make any changes to the original trigger description, please make a new trigger request.
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Aug 2023
  • Sorry, I forgot to remove the condition that the selection had to be among the first three favourites. I used it for testing purposes.
    Attaching the corrected triggers.
  • #8 by Sumsark on 26 Aug 2023
  • Hello,

Thank you. Yes I saw that and removed it. 

Everything seems to be working apart from the part where it stops when 200 profit is reached for that day.

For example test balance for today was 9405... So it should have stopped once it reached 9605+

• #9 by Sumsark on 26 Aug 2023
  • Also is it possible for it to stop placing bets once the race is off (in-play)
  • #10 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 04 Sep 2023
  • Everything seems to be working apart from the part where it stops when 200 profit is reached for that day. For example test balance for today was 9405... So it should have stopped once it reached 9605+

Did you reload the triggers or restarted the program at any point in between these bets? The profit/loss counter will be reset each time you do it.
  • #11 by Sumsark on 06 Sep 2023
  • No not once.
  • #12 by Sumsark on 08 Sep 2023
  • The software has been untouched for 10 days. Yesterday account was up 300 and did not stop. 
  • #13 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 06 Nov 2023
  • Hello!

Can you try with the amended triggers attached?
Pages:
Actions