Author Topic: Dutching Over/Under 3.5 market and certain Correct Scores  (Read 49216 times)

Tags:
  • All members
mcbee (and other users also  ;))

What do you think of this? Possible to make a trigger?

Need to dutch back these markets (Lazio-Napoli today):

1. Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.35
2. Correct Score 2-2 @ 17
3. Correct Score 3-1 @ 28
4. Correct Score 1-3 @ 28
5. Correct Score 3-2 @ 38
6. Correct Score 2-3 @ 40

According to oddschecker guaranteed profit is 8 %.

Goes south only if game ends

3-3 @ 85
4-4 @ ?
4-0 @ 160
4-1 @ 90
4-2 @ 120
4-3 @ ?
0-4 @ 110
1-4 @ 85
2-4 @ 120
3-4 @ ?

or some other crazy result...  ::)

• Élite
hi
is it 6 dutch bets every time.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
hi
is it 6 dutch bets every time.

mcbee

Yes. I think odds range isn't necessary as dutching occurs only if profit is made.

• Élite
hi
i have done a quick trigger, so that you can try the match that you want.
in the constants you can set
selections index for the under/over 3.5
selections index for the correct score x5 selections
dutch bet amount to lose

there is no time to place the bet because when you see the prices on oddschecker, you need to place the bet straight away.
i have only tested it on 1 match

DO NOT LOAD MARKETS USING THE SOCCER FIXTURES

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
hi
i have done a quick trigger, so that you can try the match that you want.
in the constants you can set
selections index for the under/over 3.5
selections index for the correct score x5 selections
dutch bet amount to lose

there is no time to place the bet because when you see the prices on oddschecker, you need to place the bet straight away.
i have only tested it on 1 match

mcbee

Thanks! Seems to be working! I think in the future it would be sensible to exclude some matches automatically (for example Real/Barca/Bayern home). They will very easily end 4-0, 5-0 or more. Maybe checking home/away teams odds before putting bets? What do you think?

• Élite
hi
if you do some tests, then decide what filters you want adding, just put them on here and i will add them.

mcbee

• All members
GoalScorer
« Reply #6 on: 02 Dec 2013, 17:53 »
hi
if you do some tests, then decide what filters you want adding, just put them on here and i will add them.

mcbee

I think two markets are needed.

All match odds should be higher than 2.20 and Over 2.5 should be higher than 2.00.

EDIT. Is it possible to include that the trigger won't fire if there is less than certain amount of funds available (including exposure)?

• Élite
hi
so you need to check match odds and Over 2.5 markets, as a pre check before any bets are placed.
and a condition to only bet if the available funds are greater than x

mcbee

• All members
hi
so you need to check match odds and Over 2.5 markets, as a pre check before any bets are placed.
and a condition to only bet if the available funds are greater than x

mcbee

Can I use for Match Odds:

remember
name match_odds1

set user variable
name matchhome
value back_price

conditions

market's name contains "Match Odds"
and selection's index is equal to 1

and same for away team?

and then use for example selection's trigger expression matchoddshome is greater than 2.2

?

• Élite
hi
no.
you have to use market_parent_id, to cross match market info.
let me know exactly what you want to do

mcbee

• All members
Re: Dutching Over/Under 3.5 market and certain Correct Scores
« Reply #10 on: 03 Dec 2013, 11:44 »
hi
no.
you have to use market_parent_id, to cross match market info.
let me know exactly what you want to do

mcbee

I want to load Under/Over 2.5 markets and Match Odds markets and only put the dutch bets if ALL match odds are over 2.20 AND Over 2.5 odds are higher than 2.00. First check these and then put the dutch bets.

EDIT. If it's possible to add green up trigger that fires after 80 minutes of play, it will be big plus! That's all! :)

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 03 Dec 2013, 13:20 »
hi
i have added the triggers that you requested.
in the constants there are 4 extra to set
minimum match odds
minimum under/over 2.5 odds
green up tick amount
minutes after the start to green up

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 04 Dec 2013, 11:08 »
hi
i have added the triggers that you requested.
in the constants there are 4 extra to set
minimum match odds
minimum under/over 2.5 odds
green up tick amount
minutes after the start to green up

mcbee

Seems that Under 3.5 dutch won't fire in the latest trigger  :-[ Every other bet seems to work ok. Thanks for helping!  :)

Can I use selections back matched is equal to 0 as a condition, so if I have to restart a trigger, it won't place same bets twice?

And one more thing. I noticed that in some markets volume is so low, that it won't place the bet. Added to "record correct score market" and "record under/over 3.5 market" Market's Matched Volume is greater than mvo and added constant for mvo. Ok?

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 04 Dec 2013, 12:44 »
Seems that Under 3.5 dutch won't fire in the latest trigger  :-[ Every other bet seems to work ok. Thanks for helping!  :)

Can I use selections back matched is equal to 0 as a condition, so if I have to restart a trigger, it won't place same bets twice?

And one more thing. I noticed that in some markets volume is so low, that it won't place the bet. Added to "record correct score market" and "record under/over 3.5 market" Market's Matched Volume is greater than mvo and added constant for mvo. Ok?

Seems to be working now as I added the Matched Volume condition.  ;)

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 04 Dec 2013, 13:11 »
hi
i have altered the triggers
there is a new constant
set the minimum markets matched volume

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE