Author Topic: Dutching Soccer:  (Read 11150 times)

Tags:
Re: Dutching Soccer:
« Reply #15 on: 26 Nov 2012, 23:32 »
Yes, as stands it will bet inplay, but I advise againt. Best time to dutch is last minute or two before start.

To load the markets, you can use something like in the picture. Use a trigger with Delete Market action and appropriate conditions to delete markets you do not need.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #16 on: 27 Nov 2012, 12:20 »
Hi
I tested it a bit more today, and it was betting if ANY teams odds were greater than 2.00. I have corrected this. It now only bets if both teams odds are greater than 2.00. Trigger attached.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #17 on: 27 Nov 2012, 12:59 »
and further to the earlier post about just loading Match Odds and Half Time Score:
the attached trigger will delete all non-needed markets, leaving only just Match Odds and Half Time Score. You can paste the trigger in to the beginning of the dutching trigger. If I have missed any markets for deleting, you can just add another condition.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 27 Nov 2012, 13:24 »
MarkV, you are the best again!!!

Very thank you.

Today i run test and post here the results.

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 04 Dec 2012, 13:03 »
MarkV. Work 100%.

Very thank you!!!!!!!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE