Author Topic: e-mail after end of imported selections  (Read 675 times)

Tags:
  • All members
e-mail after end of imported selections
« on: 10 Sep 2020, 14:19 »
Hi
I have trigger set up all running perfectly. I use import selections everyday. The number of selections varies everyday anything from 2 to 10. Is there any trigger I can use that will e-mail me, after the last market is settled, however many selections are imported?
I could create a user variable enter the name of the last selection and have the trigger send e-mail on the condition that sel_name = user variable. I just wondered if there were a way to do it without my input.
Thanks
Mike

Re: e-mail after end of imported selections
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2020, 20:00 »
Hi
Try this for the email trigger:
selections trigger expression settled_market_num is equal to imported_mkt_num

the above assumes all settled markets will still be in My Markets, and that Betfair has actually settled all the markets 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2020, 23:28 »
Thanks have added a trigger, I only import the markets I am betting in and have turned off the delete markets in settings, so should keep markets long enough. Tomorrow will see.
Mike

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2020, 08:15 »
Hi
Yep that works perfectly, now get e-mail after last selection settled with loss/profit on the day. I only add markets I am going to bet in and have turned off delete markets in settings. Set a user variable st_dy that I enter the start of day balance, importing new selections resets that counter, and I have program total up market returns, so I have no need to refresh programme and lose any counts etc.
Thanks.
Mike 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE