Author Topic: Error in the trigger expression  (Read 2074 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Error in the trigger expression
« on: 10 Mar 2016, 22:28 »
Hi,

I am trying to make a simple trigger that places 1 lay bet at back_price and 1 back bet at lay_price. when lay_price=1.01, as i would like to put the 2 bets on the same trigger,  the back bet is placed but as the back_price doesn´t exist, the lay bet isn´t put (Error in the trigger expression).

Is there any way without separating the lay and back bets of avoid this error? I mean in the example: a back bet would be placed, the lay wouldn´t, but no error would be created.

Thanks

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Re: Error in the trigger expression
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2016, 07:02 »
Hi Blue

If your lay_price = 1.01 what is the odd of your back_price??

Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 11 Mar 2016, 10:39 »
Enter an exact value into the "price" field (instead of lay_price and back_price) if you need to send unmatched bet.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 11 Mar 2016, 11:17 »
Hi,

If your lay_price = 1.01 what is the odd of your back_price??

Pcal72, i know the reason of the error. The trigger points out to a price that doesn´t exist, therefore it gives an error.

But, is there is a way to avoid the program displaying this error (like with a condition in the price or other) without having to separate the trigger in 2 different ones: 1 to the lay and other to the back bet or, in alternative, 1 for when the lay_price=1.01 and the other for all the other prices?

Enter an exact value into the "price" field (instead of lay_price and back_price) if you need to send unmatched bet.
Tim, i am not sure if i understood what i mean. The trigger is to be used for a variety of different prices, not just for situations when the lay_price=1.01.

Only when when lay_price=1.01, due to the way the back_price is established, it gives an error.

Can you explain better what what do you mean?

I know how to avoid this error: i just need to duplicate the trigger. My question is if there is a way to define the price (with an "IF" condition or other) or any other aspect of the trigger that can avoid this duplication.

Thanks

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 11 Mar 2016, 13:02 »
MAXV(lay_price, 1.01)
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

« Reply #5 on: 11 Mar 2016, 13:07 »
I like these.

See attached.

Lay Price is  r_ticks(back_price,-0)

Larp

Oops Tim got in with an answer

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 11 Mar 2016, 18:47 »
Hi,

MAXV(lay_price, 1.01)
Tim, i guess you meant to say MAXV(back_price, 1.01). Anyway, i tried with this expression and it didn´t make what i wanted. When the lay_price is 1.01, as it comes from the definition of MAXV, it simply places a 2nd bet (a lay one) at 1.01: the same price of the back bet (MF6).

Lay Price is  r_ticks(back_price,-0)
LarpHager, i wasn´t exacly 100% sure of what u meant to say, so i tried both 2 ways:

In the 1st, i changed the r_ticks(back_price, +1) by the r_ticks(back_price,-0) (MF5). In the 2nd, i simply defined the lay price as r_ticks(back_price,-0).

In both situations the result was the same: the error remains (mf4 e mf8).

I would like that when lay_price=1.01 a back bet was placed at 1.01 and no lay bet was placed. Also i would like to do it without any error or the need to duplicate the trigger.

Thanks

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #7 on: 12 Mar 2016, 12:39 »
Hi

If you have in same trigger one back and one lay and if one on them fires, the second one will always try to fire.
I dont know if i understand you correctly, because of languadge but if you wont you know where to find me.

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE