Author Topic: Error loading the file - file not found.  (Read 3153 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Error loading the file - file not found.
« on: 04 Dec 2012, 17:45 »
When I click on any trigger - it opens in browser and says "Error loading the file - file not found."

If I click on  "Program Logs" and then switch to "Trigger Logs" tab - it shows the same error.

Please see screenshot: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2837/20121204193858.png

Any idea?

Regards,
Anton

Re: Error loading the file - file not found.
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2012, 18:55 »
Hi
Is logging active in both the trigger and settings (betting options at the bottom)
You have not changed to another profile
Try clicking the dropdowns at top right. See pic.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2012, 19:16 »
>> Is logging active in both the trigger and settings

Yes, in the trigger it is checked.

For betting settings, here is how it looks:

And finally, here is how log tab looks for me - there is no trigger at the top like on your screenshot:

« Reply #3 on: 04 Dec 2012, 19:26 »
if the write to action log in your other topic worked, check to see if there is a trigger log for it.
If not, make a new profile on the login window and try again with a simple trigger in the new profile.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 04 Dec 2012, 22:11 »
Found where is the problem.

My trigger name contains double-quotes and this was accepted by GUI but is not working with logs browser.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE