Author Topic: Export to csv  (Read 1547 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Export to csv
« on: 11 Jan 2020, 15:54 »
Hi to all, 

Im working with the attached trigger and it works perfectly, it sends all the data to ms excel and is very useful for my betting purposes, the only problem I have is that in order to work with this trigger I need to have excel opened.

Im trying to make a trigger that does exactly the same that the attached trigger but change the export part. I need to export the data to a cdv file in the same way.

Any idea how this can be done?

Best regards

Re: Export to csv
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2020, 08:47 »
Hi
Have a look here. 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2020, 14:24 »
Hi Mark, 

Thanks for you repply.

I saw it before to ask at forum but i couldnt do the same that in the attached trigger. When i try to convert to a csv file, it duplicates everytime the markets and generate a big file, adding new lines in each refresh.

What i try to get is only the prices as update as possible, but on the same structure, as the trigger attached

Any help about it?

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2020, 18:39 »
Hi
You need to re-write the file each refresh. See attached screenshot, this will do the same as the Excel trigger but to a csv file.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2020, 21:46 »
Thanks for the repply Oxa,

I did exactly that but while excel exports all the markets that im refreshing, the csv trigger only export one of the markets. 

I think we are very close.

any idea?

Best regards

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jan 2020, 18:35 »
That's difficult because the Excel trigger writes to a new row sequentially, but we can't do that with a text file, or rename text files in a trigger.

When do you want to write the most latest price?

Have a look at the attached screenshot. Here I am using the remember action to remember the prices, and then one time to write the data to a csv file. You will need to decide when you want to write the final prices in the conditions. You can see for testing I have said after 5 runs of the remember trigger, but you can use market settled or favourites lay price is 1.01 etc. This will produce one csv file with consecutive selections and latest prices at the time of writing to the file.    

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jan 2020, 10:25 »
Hi Mark, 

Thanks for your repply. I tried but it only saves the data from one market, and rewrite the prevoius market, but i i have currently 20 markets and i would save all the markets and not only one.

Any other idea?

« Reply #7 on: 14 Jan 2020, 15:10 »
It's working ok, see attached screenshot.
Please make sure for this trigger in the write to a file trigger, rewrite existing contents is not ticked.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 14 Jan 2020, 16:40 »
Thanks Mark, 

Was my fail, i had ticked the rewrite option. Its working, now it can save the total of runners of all the markets thanks a lot.

Best regards

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE