Author Topic: filtering greyhound classes  (Read 794 times)

Tags:
  • All members
filtering greyhound classes
« on: 02 Jun 2019, 15:41 »
hi,

i want to only bet in greyhound markets whose classes run from A1 to A5, putting in 'and Market's Name contains A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 doesnt work and ive also tried "A1", "A2", etc.. to no avail, got a feelibg ghat the markeg name has the spaces missing so its all jumbled together but not sure..

thanks
kev

• Élite
Re: filtering greyhound classes
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jun 2019, 16:00 »
hi
I just tested it and it works as it should.
BUT you do have to make a separate condition for each grade.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jun 2019, 16:06 »
im using timemachine maybe different,

if i use
market name contains A1
OR market name containd A2
OR market name contains A3 etc doesnt work and its in its own block seems to work with 2 but not 3 4 or 5 OR statements.

kev

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2019, 16:09 »
hi
please include your trigger and I will look at it to see what the problem is.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #4 on: 02 Jun 2019, 16:59 »
Hi
perhaps try the FIND function:

AND
   selections trigger expression FIND("A1", "market_name") is greater than 0
   or selections trigger expression FIND("A2", "market_name") is greater than 0
   or selections trigger expression FIND("A3", "market_name") is greater than 0
   or selections trigger expression FIND("A4", "market_name") is greater than 0
   or selections trigger expression FIND("A5", "market_name") is greater than 0
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 02 Jun 2019, 18:41 »
Hi mark,

Thanks ive used some of what you said and put it together in a way, makes it easier to understand. here goes.

Selections Trigger Expression 'IF(OR(FIND("A10", "market_name")>0, FIND("A11", "market_name")>0, FIND("A12", "market_name")>0), 0, IF(OR(FIND("A1", "market_name")>0, FIND("A2", "market_name")>0, FIND("A3", "market_name")>0, FIND("A4", "market_name")>0, FIND("A5", "market_name")>0), 1, 0))' is equal to 1.

the first part is because if you have A1, you need to discount the A10, A11 and A12 class first, otherwise it will bet on either, the second part will return 1 if true or 0 if not.

thanks
kev

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE