Author Topic: Financial markets 20 minute market [TCKT22052013FNC]  (Read 1941 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi there

I would greatly appreciate your help with the following...and wonder if this can be done with Marketfeeder (will definitely buy it , if it can,)

In the FTSE 20 minute market...1st complication is that one market does not close before the following one begins...ie the 9.00 to 9.20 market is still open when the 9.20 to 9.40 market starts...so I was thinking a way around this would be that once  the market is greater than 15 minutes old and odds are below 1.05 then treat market as closed and staking plan adjusted accordingly..

Now the complicated bit...

I want to place £ 50 (1 unit)  bet on market rising  at odds of 2.00 (say 9.00 am to 9.20 ammarket)...

if my odds are below 1.05 when next market goes in play(9.20 to 9.40) then treat this as winning bet and place 2 Units on the next market (betting on market rising)...if however odds are greater than 10 then treat this as losing bet then revert back to 1 unit and place bet on market falling

if my odds are below 1.05 when next market goes in play(9.40 to 10.00) then treat this as winning bet and place 3 Units on the next market (betting on market rising)...if however odds are greater than 10 then treat this as losing bet then revert back to 1 unit and place bet on market falling

If  this bet wins..then place 1 unit again on market rising (start cycle again) if it loses then revert back to 1 unit and place bet on market rising,.

What I am looking for is basically a system that will start with 1 unit, and increase with each win

1 unit, 2 units , 3 units...and then after 3 wins revert back to 1.

A losing bet always sends the bet back to 1 unit.

to complicate things I want to keep following wins also..ie with 1 unit on Market rising...if market rises then keep betting on that....

If market falls..keep betting on that market til the market falls loses.

I hope that this makes sense.

Really appreciate any help on this as I am a novice with computers

Cheers

Brian

Re: Financial markets 20 minute market
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2013, 13:26 »
Hi
It should not be too difficult making a trigger to do what you want. This example trigger can be a starting point for modification.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/staking-plans/back-accumulator-staking-plan/

but I do think you will need to address some points for the markets you intend trading:

Obtaining value prices – these markets are quite low in liquidity, with large spreads between the back and lay prices. I am sure you will not want to trade the prices which are offered. You will therefore need to ask for a price.

In your staking plan you will have to take into account partially matched bets. Again for the same reason as above. In the example you give, I think it is unlikely that the full £50 at a price of 2.0 will be matched due to low liquidity.

If, however, you have an unmatched bet of £50 at 2.0 for FTSE to rise 1420 to 1440, and the S&P Futures indicate a fall at opening, I will be the first to match your £50. The point I am making is for financial markets you should consider obvious indicators such as US markets, data releases etc.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE