Author Topic: Finding a Market in the Triggered Betting Statement  (Read 578 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I have a trigger that I use of soccer games. It writes details to a file for me to review.

In the review, I sometimes find something that I think should have happened, a trigger that should have been run but wasn't, or a bet that should have been placed but wasn't, etc. So I want to look at the Trigger Log for that match.

How do I find a specific market in the Trigger Log section of the Statement? With the number of soccer games, I may check the parameters of every game and bet on those that match my criteria. But every soccer game and every soccer market is in the log.

I find it hard to find the market I want. I choose the trigger I want to review and then try to find the market in the dropdown list of markets. Some days there are three or four hundred markets in the list. 

How do I quickly locate the market I want to examine? 

The only way I have found is to scroll through the list looking for the market, which is tedious.

Any suggestion?

Thank you,
Jim

Re: Finding a Market in the Triggered Betting Statement
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2023, 09:55 »
Hi
When viewing the log and the dropdown list if you use CTRL F it brings up a search. It should find what you are looking for in the log and list.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Finding a Market in the Triggered Betting Statement
« Reply #2 on: 12 Mar 2023, 21:54 »
Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. Feel a little dumb that I didn't think of doing that... Hehe

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE