Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by JimShelly on 11 Mar 2023
  • Hi,

I have a trigger that I use of soccer games. It writes details to a file for me to review.

In the review, I sometimes find something that I think should have happened, a trigger that should have been run but wasn't, or a bet that should have been placed but wasn't, etc. So I want to look at the Trigger Log for that match.

How do I find a specific market in the Trigger Log section of the Statement? With the number of soccer games, I may check the parameters of every game and bet on those that match my criteria. But every soccer game and every soccer market is in the log.

I find it hard to find the market I want. I choose the trigger I want to review and then try to find the market in the dropdown list of markets. Some days there are three or four hundred markets in the list. 

How do I quickly locate the market I want to examine? 

The only way I have found is to scroll through the list looking for the market, which is tedious.

Any suggestion?

Thank you,
    Jim
  • #2 by MarkV on 11 Mar 2023
  • Hi
    When viewing the log and the dropdown list if you use CTRL F it brings up a search. It should find what you are looking for in the log and list.
  • #3 by JimShelly on 12 Mar 2023
  • Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. Feel a little dumb that I didn't think of doing that... Hehe
Pages:
Actions