Author Topic: Firing at 50% and an equally greening  (Read 3299 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Firing at 50% and an equally greening
« on: 27 Aug 2014, 04:16 »
Hello Mcbee,

Please may I have two triggers to carry out the following using prices from 2.5 down to the 1.25 or the lowest lowest possible backing price.

1.  To either, just Just before the market starts fire an unmatced back bet at 50% of the available back price into the market  or, just after the market starts fire an unmatced back bet at 50% of the SP.
Constants will be needed to switch between SP and  the available back price,  to increase/decrease the percentage, to set the potential amount to win.

2.  An unequal Greenup trigger should then automatically fire an unmatched Lay bet into the market.  The price of Lay bet must be calculated to provide a return of 90% of the potential profits if the selection goes on to win.  The remaining 10% potential profit should be sacrificed to make sure the unmatced Lay bet begins to be partially matched at 1.06  - 1.08 in case of liquidity problems.  If the selection goes on to lose the liability is potentially zero.
Constants will be need to adjust the% of the profit to return, the% of the potential profit is sacrifice and the minimum Lay prices.

Kind regards,

• All members
Re: Firing at 50% and an equally greening
« Reply #1 on: 27 Aug 2014, 23:45 »
Hi,
If it's not too late are you able to include an additional constant for the first trigger which will allow you to type in the price of the unmatched bet.
Kind regards,

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2014, 15:46 »
hi
working on the trigger on saturday.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2014, 13:18 »
hi connieanne
sorry but this is not logical.
if you fire back bets at 50% of there price, betfiar matches at the current best price.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 07 Sep 2014, 00:41 »
Hi,
Yes, of course, thank you. Please disregard the instruction to fire directly into the market.  Continue to fire the bet when the SP percentage or the price is matched,
Kind regards,

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 07 Sep 2014, 13:36 »
hi
here is a trigger to try
in the constants you can set
bet amount to win
Bet time and record prices    .16=10 seconds        i=in-play
Percent of price drop required   
Maximum price for the record and SP
Profit percent for the selection
Number of ticks to place the green up waiting to be matched
Green up                           y=yes             n=no

i have included the max price, because to many high priced bets were placed making great losses.
i also included the green up yes/no, because i found better profits without the green up running.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 07 Sep 2014, 19:20 »
hI,
Thank you very much.  I am trying to disable the triggers except for the greening up trigger so that I can add another trigger which will just take the SP at the turn of play.  There are two backing triggers, one of these is used for backing the SP at -ticks.  What is the other back trigger for and can I put the new trigger here instead.
Kind regards,

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 07 Sep 2014, 21:23 »
hi
one trigger backs at the recorded price minus your set % your set time.
the other bets at the sp minus your set %.
i noticed that the sp trigger had the calculations from the none sp records.
here is the altered trigger.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE