Author Topic: First Favorite Drifters  (Read 2075 times)

• All members
First Favorite Drifters
« on: 11 Oct 2019, 11:13 »
Would it be possible to make a trigger to only back the 1st favorite when it drifts between 4% to 8% inclusive on Australian gallop races in races with a win pool
of at least $100,000 or minimum matched amount on BF of $100,000?.
And to have the ability for me to adjust this minimum and maximum BF amount if need be, also the minimum and maximum drift percentage?.

• Administrator
Re: First Favorite Drifters
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2019, 20:43 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached. Unfortunately, BetFair does not provide any means to distinguish between gallop and all other AUS races, so you will need to filter them out on your own before starting your triggers.

Use the constants to adjust the trigger settings.

I could not find many races with a large amount of money matched, so you may want to experiment with the min_vlm constant.

I assume you meant to measure the percentage of price increase over a certain amount of time. You can set that time in the interval constant. Please bear in mind that you will need to start refreshing your markets no later than at interval minutes before the off. You will also have to set the default market history depth at interval + 0.5 minutes (see "Monitoring Options"), so e.g. if interval is set to 6, the market history depth should be at least 6.5 mins.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Oct 2019, 09:43 »
I don't think anyone outside Australia understands the complexity of Aus Horseracing, so I'm not certain what you mean by gallop racing, but if you mean all races except the harness races then these are described on Betfair with the word Pace or Trot.

So you can easily exclude these in the Market Locator with:

Market Name does not contain Pace
Market Name does not contain Trot

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 Oct 2019, 10:41 »
Excellent piece of advice as always, rubold!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE