Author Topic: First Goal Odds Strategy next goal  (Read 12057 times)

Tags:
  • All members
First Goal Odds Strategy next goal
« on: 08 Jan 2014, 21:38 »
First Goal Odds  Strategy next goal

A series of matches ,  have the next minute goal betting option
Variants are betting the gap :

0- 10 min
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80

The odds are not fixed, they range from 3.4 to 5 for the first interval (depending on the team ) . On large teams , like Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Bayern Munich odds fall somewhere around 3.25 . These rates increase as time flow for the period for goalposts until 10.00 min decreases , and therefore likely to be brand falls ( odds get around 7-10 ) . Then 10.01 min cycle resumes .
Progression challenges is such that the profit is fixed regardless of the time the goal is scored .

My strategies is to play up to 60 minutes  so I recommend betting until min 60, then taking the loss if the goal is not scored
After the goal is scored take the profit and match is abandoned and look for another match or play multiple match if they are at the same our but this involve a big bank.

Someone can think that can make a trigger for this strategies.

• Élite
Re: First Goal Odds Strategy next goal
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jan 2014, 21:49 »
hi
can you give an example of the bets placed and times that the bets are placed for each time scale
0-10 place bet, at what time do you place the next bet for 11-12 etc

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jan 2014, 22:15 »
hi
can you give an example of the bets placed and times that the bets are placed for each time scale
0-10 place bet, at what time do you place the next bet for 11-12 etc

mcbee

the bets are place like this

first i bet 5unit  odds 3.4 between 00-05.45 min

if no goal bet 1unit odds 7 between 05.45 - 09.59 min

if no goal bet 8unit odds 3.4 between 10 - 15.45 min

if no goal bet 1unit odds 7 between 15.45 - 19.59 min

if no goal bet 12unit odds 3.4 between 20 - 25.45 min

if no goal bet 1unit odds 7 between 25.45 - 29.59 min

if no goal bet 17unit odds 3.4 between 30 -35.45 min

if no goal bet 1unit odds 7 between 35.45 - 39.59 min

if no goal bet 26unit odds 3.25 between 40 - 45.45 min

if no goal bet 1unit odds 7 between 45.45 - 49.59 min

if no goal bet 36unit odds 7 between 50 - 55.45 min

if no goal bet 1unit odds 7 between 55.45 - 59.59 min

if no goal stop take the loss

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jan 2014, 22:33 »
hi
are you placing 2 bet per time cycle.
as you bet in this market, how do the prices change for the other times.
as time goes the 0-10  price drops
what happens to all the other times cycle prices, do they rise or fall.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jan 2014, 22:54 »
yes i place 2 bets per time cycle
if the 0-10 interval goes, the price for 11-20 goes around 3.5 and between 16-20 min rise to 7 and so one for every interval

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 09 Jan 2014, 21:48 »
hi
i have not forgot about you.
today there were only 2 with first goal odds and just as the bot started to record the first match, the bot crashed for the first time and i could not log back in for some time after, so it must have been betfairs api gone down.
the second match i managed to record the data that i needed for calculations.
there was some very strange prices at 6 minutes, so i don't know if it was an api error,but the minimum price was 13.35 and the maximum price was 146.00, the minimum amount available for betting was 15.34 on the 146.00 price there was over 1000,00 available for the lower prices.
will have to test again friday, i have to get the data to understand the market movement before i write a trigger.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 20 Jan 2014, 21:57 »
something news about the trigger?
Thanks Mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 21 Jan 2014, 08:53 »
hi
sorry, but i had to test more than normal and still testing.
the main problem with this system is the timing of the bets placed.
IF the football match played as it should by mfp time with no half time, then all would be perfect.
BUT, in testing the times are altered by half time etc.
so the first 10 minutes was ok then an injury or 2 happens, the times are altered, so the half time is extended and the 11-20 is extended.
at one time there were many injuries early in the match and the 31-40 ended up at 36 minutes, the 21-30 still had odds of 7 at 30 minutes, so i had to look for another way of placing the bets at the correct timing.
after looking at many matches, i decided that i would use the prices as a guide.
here is the trigger for you to test and see if it does what you want.
the bet amounts are what you requested.
in the constants you can set
Minimum market matched volume

the triggers will only place the bet if there is a score displayed, if not after 5 minutes then the match will be deleted, because the triggers need the score to place the bets.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 21 Jan 2014, 15:54 »
thanks a lot i will test it

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE