Author Topic: [TR] first half goals  (Read 6431 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] first half goals
« on: 11 Nov 2015, 13:25 »
hi there i wud like to request a trigger for football:

-place a back bet on first half goals +0.5 when odd is at 1.5   (put a unmachted bet and wait for it to be matched)
- if the bet wins ignores secound half

-if the bet looses, on secound half wait for 1.5 odd and place another back bet to win wth we invested and win more 50% so if we bet in first half 1e and we loose it .. on secound half we bet to win 1e+ a,5cents ( make a variabkle so i can put wth numbers i want)
- Bet on all games that meet this criteria above, keep deleting markets after finish the game

-variable: **amount to bet
               **amount to recover in secound half
               **odds so i can set wtheve rofs i want the bet to be placed in first half
               **odds so i can set wtheve rofs i want the bet to be placed in secound half
               **max amount to win peer day
               **max amount to loose peer day
if you think is better to add a percentage instead of amount it ill work fine aswell i guess

ill  might ask if possible to add a recoup systeam if i feel the need to recoup many losses

• All members
Re: first half goals
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2015, 22:00 »
Just made some  few changes regarding the first post so plz make the trigger according to this one

wud like to request a trigger for football:

-check if the odds for home team is less then 1.75 ( make this a variable number so i can          adjust) if it meets this criteria we got a bet
-place a back bet on first half goals +0.5 at odd 1.5   (put a unmatched bet and wait for it to be matched, if its 30m in game and the bet at 1.5 isn't matched yet remove the bet and don't bet)
- if the bet wins ignores second half

second half is first half were a loss

-if the bet looses, on second half wait for 1.5 odd at over 0.5FT and place another back bet to win what we invested and win more 50% so if we bet in first half 1euro and we loose it .. on second half we bet to win 1euro( the amount we lost in the first half) + 0,50cents ( make a variable so i can put what numbers i want)
- Bet on all games that meet this criteria above, keep deleting markets after finish the game

-variable: **amount to bet
               **amount to recover in second half
               **odds so i can set whatever odds i want the bet to be placed in first half
               **odds so i can set whatever odds i want the bet to be placed in second half
               **max amount to win peer day
               **max amount to loose peer day
               **odds of home team
               **add the time to remove the bet if not placed during that period of time

if you think is better to add a percentage of bank instead of amount it ill work fine as well i guess

ill  might ask if possible to add a recoup system if i feel the need to recoup many losses after some testes

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2015, 19:09 »
any news guys ?  ???

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2015, 13:22 »
hi
i am working on your trigger, but need to test it first.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Nov 2015, 14:04 »
ok mcbee tks a lot looking forward to test it aswell

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 14 Nov 2015, 05:39 »
hi
here is your trigger, in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Recover percent of loss from the first half
Percent of bet amount to add in the second half
Maximum back price for the home team in the match odds market
First half goals betting price
Second half goals betting price
Cancel back bet after in-play for minutes
Maximum profit then stop betting
Maximum loss then stop betting

match odds, first half 0.5 and over/under 0.5 markets must be loaded and monitored before the start time.
it is better to set mfp to load markets at startup and every hour, set the market locator to search for markets between 0.00 and 90.00 minutes because too many markets would be loaded on Saturdays.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 Nov 2015, 13:48 »
hi mcbee and tks for  the trigger..i cant seem to load the market or i dont know how to do it.. can you point me out a topic so i can have a look to do step by step to set it up for the load every hour? tks in advance and the over and match odds markets plz

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 14 Nov 2015, 17:17 »
hi
copy the attached file
open the market locator
select open
hover the mouse pointer just to the left of the page icon (any file), press the right mouse button, select paste.
select open and select   mo fh ft 0.5
select search
when complete select add to my markets
now open the settings at the top of the screen
select monitoring options
look for the scheduler (center, right of the screen)
select browse
find and select   mo fh ft 0.5
select  open
tick   on program's start up
tick   once in (set to 1.50) hours
save

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 15 Nov 2015, 03:09 »
hi mcbee..market loader works wonderful tks.. but the trigger isn't working as intended..i got a screenshot of the profits/loss and the last bets of today were just crazy bets.. plz take a  a look and if you can see wth is wring with it ty mcbee  https://gyazo.com/ac7ae66ce9fe5ab9b8039f57c88998da

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 15 Nov 2015, 05:36 »
hi
i see no problem with the bet amounts, the trigger is working exactly as you wanted.
you wanted the ft 0.5 market to recover the lost bet from the first half 0.5 plus 50% of the first bet.
the reason why they look crazy is because of the low prices in the ft 0.5 markets.
17.50 * 1.09 = 1.575 - commission = 1.50 = 1.00 loss plus 50%
19.69 * 1.08 = 1.575 - commission = 1.50 = 1.00 loss plus 50%

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 15 Nov 2015, 12:47 »
ok but i asked also to bet only in second half if the odd is at 1.5 as well ..and it is betting at 1.09

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 15 Nov 2015, 13:05 »
hi
so did you want the prices to be 1.50 or less
or 1.50 or greater
on second half wait for 1.5 odd at over 0.5FT and place another back bet
you did not say place the bet at 1.50 so when the price reached 1.50 the trigger placed a bet at the current price

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 15 Nov 2015, 23:12 »
hi mcbee.. just got home..and same thing happened  with trigger he is placing bets under 1.5  example: 1.17 . 1.19 120 .. so that way the liability is  very high, and wth i want is place bets at 1.5 or over and if there is a goal before the it reaches 1.5 ( or wherever odd i put in second half don't do nothing more and assume as a red)..sorry if i wasn't clear enough
https://gyazo.com/366e52dfa8bf543f6fc82df0e7b1082b

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 16 Nov 2015, 06:45 »
hi
here is your trigger.
i have altered it to place the bet at your set price ready to be matched.

mcbee

• All members
Re: [TR] first half goals
« Reply #14 on: 21 Nov 2015, 19:12 »
hi mcbee.. after many testings this somethimes happens.. gyazo.com/764d29b08417da5ad757eab8ee91c0ef
it first sends a lay bet on first half goals then a back bet..dont know why.. and the amount to bet is not right it shud be 2euros on first half..

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE