Author Topic: [TR] Football Cash generator later inplay  (Read 2613 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Football Cash generator later inplay
« on: 22 Mar 2015, 04:54 »
I would like to request a trigger based on the football cash generator.
My idea is the same as the original, bet on 0-0, lay the draw. However, I think if this trigger acts after about 70 minutes inplay when the score in any given match is still 0-0, a goal would be much more likely to green it up at once, even when the non favorite team scores the first goal.
I understand that the winnings will not be as high, though I also think you will hardly find any match that will not green up instantly after a goal.

• All members
Re: Football Cash generator later inplay
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2015, 18:55 »
I haven't done the math, but today in the car I thought, what if you made the trigger to bet on a correct score inplay when it's a draw (any draw) and the odds for correct score hit 2.0, you make a lay on the draw. Then green up with a goal, and break even on a match that ends a draw. Seems this would work just fine.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 28 Mar 2015, 08:42 »
hi
i was working on your other request, then you altered it.
your second request is not very good, because if you back at about 2 for 2 euro, and lay the draw, you will never make a profit.
the original works because of the high back price on the 0 - 0 and low lay price on the draw.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 28 Mar 2015, 14:18 »
Thank you for your reply. Like I said, I was just thinking out loud in the second post without actually doing the math. The original request is what I asked, so I let that stand then. Thank you in advance for the work on it!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 28 Mar 2015, 20:39 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constant you can set
Back bet amount
Minutes since in-play to place the bets
Bet on the 0 - 0   y=yes    n=no
Lay bet amount for lay only, no back bet

i added the bet on 0 - 0 yes or no, because the back price of the 0 - 0 is very low after half time, so you will never make a profit unless you lay only the draw.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE