Author Topic: football cash generator  (Read 6712 times)

Tags:
  • All members
football cash generator
« on: 13 Jan 2014, 19:51 »
I'm just trying the football cash generator trigger,its putting the  bets on ok but is it meant to green up at some stage or not?

• Élite
Re: football cash generator
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2014, 20:10 »
hi
yes, when a goal is scored and the lay price is lower than the backed draw price.
it is important that you only load markets using   soccer.
DO NOT LOAD markets using   soccer - fixtures   with the locator or manual.
because betfair changes the market parent id for the   soccer - fixtures

mcbee

Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jan 2014, 20:17 »
I've loaded (soccer)correct score match odds total goals in play,via add specific market,is that the correct on ?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jan 2014, 20:28 »
hi
you need to load from the locator using Soccer.
match odds
correct score

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Jan 2014, 20:54 »
Is their a trigger that will just lay the draw and green up when the first goal is scored,I don't want to put a bet on 0-0

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 13 Jan 2014, 21:13 »
hi
i can do a trigger for you.
or you could use the forum search at the top right corner.
or you could try this
http://www.mensalbot.com/#!free/c1tcs
i do not know if it is any good ,but it is a starting point.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 13 Jan 2014, 22:14 »
I tried going on their website last month to download it but couldn't,i would appreciate it if you could help.

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 13 Jan 2014, 22:41 »
hi
i will do a basic lay the draw set of triggers, after i have some sleep  ;D  its 00:41 here.

mcbee

« Reply #8 on: 13 Jan 2014, 22:52 »
Hi
I hope you don't mind me adding to this topic.
Attached are 2x trigger files adapted from this example trigger:
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/green-up-hedge/greening-up-the-draw/

First trigger lays the draw before the start if the price of the draw is less than 10.00
it greens-up according to the green up percentage in the constant
or stop-losses according to the constant: minutes into the game
OR stop-losses as per constant: minimum back price to stop-loss
this trigger does not require market score because it operates on your percentage profit, or loss, or time decay setting.

Second trigger is more or less the same as the first, but requires a goal to be scored before greening up, and therefore requires market score. It also requires no goal to be registered in market score for stop-loss.

If you do not need the stop-loss, simply disable or delete the distribute loss trigger.

Please try the trigger files in test mode.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 14 Jan 2014, 06:31 »
hi mark
no problem.
thanks for the help.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 20 Jan 2014, 20:01 »
Thanks for those two triggers Mark.
When you say they require market score what do you mean?
Let me explain what i load up.First of i go to 'add specific markets' then i'm loading up the first of the saved soccer from the drop down menu,is that the correct one i need to load to my markets or am i missing something simple again?

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 20 Jan 2014, 20:20 »
hi
it means that if betfair do not display the score (some markets do not display the score), then the greenup trigger cannot activate.
with the greenup the draw goal trigger.
it would be better to change the lay the draw trigger to in-play and add the condition.
and selections trigger expression market_score1+market_score2 is equal to 0
this way there will only be a lay bet on the draw placed if the market supports the display score

mcbee

« Reply #12 on: 20 Jan 2014, 21:00 »
Hi
Further to mcbee's explanation, if the following setting is ticked, the trigger requiring market score will work:
Settings > Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Download match score

The trigger works on "Match Odds" markets. Attached screenshot shows how to "manually" select a Match Odds market, or you can use "Add Specific Markets" and use the Market Locator.

Also attached is an edited trigger file with mcbee's suggestion above incorporated.
Please use test mode when trying it.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE