Author Topic: Football Match Odds & Over & Under 2.5 Goals Price Recorder  (Read 2858 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I would like a trigger file to enable me to collect data on Match Odds and Under/Over 2.5 Goals which I will use to analyse and hopefully create profitable triggers.

I want triggers which can run constantly and will bet in all possible football matches.

Match Odds - Back home, away AND draw for 1 point 5 mins before the game starts
Match Odds - Lay home, away AND draw for 1 point liabilty 5 mins before the game starts

Over/Under 2.5 Goals - Back Over AND Under 2.5 goals for 1 point 5 mins before the game starts.
Over/Under 2.5 Goals - Lay Over AND Under 2.5 goals for 1 point liability 5 mins before the game starts.

This will give me all back & lay prices & Profit & Loss for all selections in these markets.

Can this type of trigger be left to run and continue to bet on newly added football matches or do I have to add the matches (say) weekly to "My Markets"?

Many Thanks,

Cochise

• Élite
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
minutes before the start to place the bets

load the markets and set mfp to monitor 5.50 minutes before the start time.
the triggers will adjust the refresh rates before and after the bets are matched.

please note, betfair does not like user's to collect data,you could loose your account

for test mode only

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE