Author Topic: [TR] Football match odds trigger created  (Read 3164 times)

• All members
[TR] Football match odds trigger created
« on: 14 Sep 2017, 08:17 »
Hi 

I would like a trigger created please, hopefully you can understand what i am looking for below. 

Football match odds

Initial Bet £20

Parameter only bet if the win odds for each team are within 3.5 of each other. 

Place a lay bet on the draw before the game starts - under 1 minute. 

Then in play place a back bet on the draw once the odds are 20% higher than the lay bet odds already triggered. Place a back bet amount that allows for 20% profit overall irrespective of the result. 

Hopefully this gives you the information required. 

Thank you 

• Administrator
Re: Football match odds trigger created
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2017, 13:58 »
Hello!

I am attaching your triggers, however this calculation could be wrong:

place a back bet on the draw once the odds are 20% higher than the lay bet odds already triggered. Place a back bet amount that allows for 20% profit overall

A 20% increase in price does not necessarily mean a 20% profit, if by profit you mean the percentage of the initial stake laid on the Draw. See the breakdown below:

1. Lay £20 at 5.0.
2. You want to win 20% of £20, that's £4. So the difference between the lay and back bets should be £4. So you back 20-4 = £16 at 20*5/16 = 6.5.
3. In summary, you lay at 5.0 and back at 6.5. The profit percentage is 20%, however the price has increased by 30%: (6.5 - 5.0)/5.0 = 0.3.

That is a common misconception. There are some useful greening-up formulae here for your reference:

10 Facts About Green-up in MarketFeeder Pro]10 Facts About Green-up in MarketFeeder Pro[url]]http://

Anyway, in the constants inside the file you can set the minimum and maximum odds of the bet, the price gap between the teams and the profit percentage.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE