Author Topic: football trigger  (Read 6963 times)

Tags:
  • All members
football trigger
« on: 17 Oct 2014, 09:51 »
Hi, im new to bots betting and i wud like to know if this is possible to implemente on a bot, i have a simple bet tecnique that i use and i wanted to automate it, so here it goes.

- market over 0.5HT
- imagine i have a stake and im using only 5% of my bank so lets say 10e, wth i wana do is to place a back bet on over 0.5ht at odd 2 betwen 10m and 25m with 2.5% stake if the odd only get to 2 at around at minute 26+ do not place any back bet  and ignore the game, if the firs bet have been placed wait til the odd gets to 3 and place the rest of the 2.5% initial stake in this case 5e at odd 2 and more 5e at odd 3

-if the first half game ended with a red, the lost of the bet in the first half, then in the secound half place another back bet at the markeet +0.5FT when the odd reacth 2 with the same amount as previous bet for the 0.5HT just to cover the loss in the 0.5HT so lets say if we bet 10e total in the first half, we shud put the same 103 at the odd 2 in the secound half, if for some reason the game gets na early goal and our back bet isnt in on the secound half do not place any more bets and get to the next game...

sorry for my english if you need anything more just let me know, ah plz if so make the odds configurable and the time so i can play with the numbers and edit the odds plzz tks, another thing is i want to choose my own selections so i need to load thems into the program if possible

• All members
Re: football trigger
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2014, 23:47 »
any news on this guys? tks

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2014, 06:37 »
hi
market  over/under 0.5
do you want the back bet to be placed at 2.00 after 10 minutes (adjustable) and if unmatched at 25 minutes (adjustable), cancel any unmatched bets and go to the next game.
do you only want to bet in 1 match at any time.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Oct 2014, 20:52 »
hi and tks for the reply, yes i want the back bet to be placed between 10m and 25m when it gets to odd 2 in that period of time, if til minute 25 the odd doesnt get to 2, ignore the game and go to the next one, if the bet get matched and if is a red T HT proceed to the secound part of the strategy plz, maximun 2 games at same time configurable or something if possible

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 28 Oct 2014, 20:14 »
hi
sorry for the late reply.
i have been busy.
i will test your trigger on the new version 8 and will post it soon.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 29 Oct 2014, 10:29 »
i macbee and tks for the info xD ill be looking forward to hear from you tks again

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 31 Oct 2014, 14:24 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers in the attached file. Mcbee may later come with alternative triggers for v8, but these should work for both versions of MF Pro.

In the constants you can set the time range (in minutes since the start of the match) for the first bet, the price limits, the percentage of your bet. The bank is set at the beginning of your trading, in the very first trigger.

You will need to add markets "First Half Goals 0.5" and "Over/Under 0.5 goals" either manually using the Events Tree or with the Market Locator.

Please try these triggers in Test Mode first.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 03 Nov 2014, 18:42 »
hi how do i load the markeets together the 0.5ht and the 0.5FT for the same match??? cant seem to do, and  how can i put a list of my own games for the day into the bot  for him to bet?? tks

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 04 Nov 2014, 07:42 »
hi
open the market locator
COUNTRIES, select the box with a tick
SPORTS, scroll down to soccer
to the left of soccer select the + box
select over/under
select all other markets
MARKET PROPERTIES
press ADD
select markets
select will turn inplay
select yes
press ADD
select markets
select name
select contains
to the right of contains, type    0.5
SAVE AS  ht.5,ft.5
now press search
you should now have a list of over/under and ht.5 markets to add to my markets
to add your own games for the day you can add them manualy useing ALL MARKETS and choose soccer fixtures, then the teams that you require.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 04 Nov 2014, 13:09 »
hi tks for the info mcbee, ive loaded everything correctly, but now nothings happens i guess its cause of the language i have, how can it be fixed? or wth can i do? im pt

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 04 Nov 2014, 17:10 »
hi
make sure that the green lights are on, one next to the triggers at the top of the bot screen and one to the left of auto greenup.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 05 Nov 2014, 12:00 »
hi mcbee,
everything is set as it shd it doenst place any bet.. i ave the mfpr in portuguese, and in the triger it works with uners and overs and first half goal names, and its diferente from wh i have in MFPRO can ya plz fix i over/under = mais/menos // first goal half time= golo  na primeira parte , i tried to change thems but qith no effetc at alltks

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 05 Nov 2014, 14:13 »
hi
in the constants, where it has  First Half Goals 0.5  ,  replace it with your words.
and where it has   Over/Under 0.5  , replace it with your words.

do not alter the triggers

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 05 Nov 2014, 16:24 »
hi mcbee did you tried it? cause it doesnt place any bet at all..even on a mfpro eng version..errr dont know wth is wrong thou, i have all the correct setings going

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 05 Nov 2014, 17:53 »
hi
sorry, i have been busy testingand creating other triggers and version 8.
i will now test your trigger to see what the problem is.

sorry agian, time is small

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE