Author Topic: Football Trigger HT/FT  (Read 869 times)

• All members
Football Trigger HT/FT
« on: 06 Nov 2022, 12:35 »
Hi

I'd like to request the following trigger please.

At 2 minutes before kick-off, IF
Half Time Score 0-0 to lay is less than 3.2 AND
Draw/Draw in the Half Time/Full Time market is greater than 5.0

I'd like to place 2 bets,
One is to lay the Half Time score of 0-0 and the other is to back Draw/Draw in the HT/FT market.

If either of these 2 markets don't meet the minimum odds requirement, then don't place a bet and delete the market.

If both bets are placed, and the lay of the half time score at 0-0 was a loser, I'd like a green up option to lay the draw on the Match Odds market (due to better liquidity than on the HT/FT market). 

• Administrator
Re: Football Trigger HT/FT
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2022, 13:02 »
Hello! Please explain what do you mean by "greening up":
If both bets are placed, and the lay of the half time score at 0-0 was a loser, I'd like a green up option to lay the draw on the Match Odds market (due to better liquidity than on the HT/FT market).

You will have two bets placed in two different markets, one of them settled with a loss. Now you want to place a lay bet in the third market to somehow "green up". Please provide an example of what the bet and its P/L would look like.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
Re: Football Trigger HT/FT
« Reply #2 on: 15 Nov 2022, 22:37 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached along with the Market Locator market search template. Configure market scheduler in Monitoring Options to run this search every half a day.

Use the constants inside the file to adjust the trigger settings.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode before you switch to real money. I recommend testing triggers in Time Machine, as you can run your strategy by multiple markets in minutes, and the data is very cheap. 

If you'd like to make any changes to the original trigger description, please make a new trigger request.
For this requirement:

please also make a separate trigger request.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE