Author Topic: Football Trigger which backs the current score at HT  (Read 3342 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I am looking at a trigger which will back or lay in a football game the current stock during the HT period.

So if a goal is scored in 43rd minute and at HT the score is 1-0, it backs 1-0 and it then records the market it has backed in and then what price the bet has been matched out and put it in a Excel spreadsheet for logging purposes?

The recording part is kind of an added bonus if possible.

Thanks,
Tom.

Re: Football Trigger which backs the current score at HT
« Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2013, 23:07 »
Hi
The attached trigger will back the current score at half-time.
Please try it in test mode.

There is no need to write a trigger to record the data you want in Excel.
If you set this setting: Settings > Excel > Display current bets in Excel
the data you asked for is already logged on sheet name "bets" 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2013, 21:50 »
Works a treat, thank you.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 29 Sep 2013, 22:40 »
MarkV,

Got a bit of a challenge here and not sure how easy this is to do as a trigger.

What I want to be able to do is have a excel file or text file which has each score (0-0, 1-0, 2-0, 2-1....) and then a BACK and LAY price next to each.

From this I want to have the trigger run on all correct score games in the premiership and at HT it either backs or lays dependant on the price in the market at a given time (eg 53minutes after going in-play), or a no bet if it falls between the two odds specified.

Is this possible?

The working example would be that it is 1-0 at HT and the price is 4.2 to back and 4.3 to lay. In this case I would want it to lay the score at the lay price. If in this example the prices were 5.5 and 5.6, I might want it to back at 5.5.
I would need it so that I can edit the prices for each score it would back/lay at each month.

Let me know if I am not clear at all.

« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2013, 06:59 »
MarkV,

Got a bit of a challenge here and not sure how easy this is to do as a trigger.

What I want to be able to do is have a excel file or text file which has each score (0-0, 1-0, 2-0, 2-1....) and then a BACK and LAY price next to each.

From this I want to have the trigger run on all correct score games in the premiership and at HT it either backs or lays dependant on the price in the market at a given time (eg 53minutes after going in-play), or a no bet if it falls between the two odds specified.

Is this possible?

The working example would be that it is 1-0 at HT and the price is 4.2 to back and 4.3 to lay. In this case I would want it to lay the score at the lay price. If in this example the prices were 5.5 and 5.6, I might want it to back at 5.5.
I would need it so that I can edit the prices for each score it would back/lay at each month.

Let me know if I am not clear at all.
Hi 3daydealer
Please could you open another topic for this. You can copy and paste the above. I will reply.
Thanks
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE