Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by chilli on 13 Mar 2015
  • Hope someone can help :)

I have a set of triggers for tennis that do what I need them to do but they only work if the 2 players prices I note in the morning don't drift or steam too much by the time the match actually starts. I am wanting a constant (I think) that will note the price of the two players 1 minute before the off and then I can add a condition to tell the trigger not to fire if the prices aren't within a set range. I have tried messing about with the "selections actual SP" function but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Cheers
  • #2 by MarkV on 13 Mar 2015
  • Hi
    Maybe something like in the attached screenshot.

It will remember the selections prices at the specified minutes before the off
    and will only back if the remembered prices are within a specified range

You can change the range etc. in the constants
  • #3 by chilli on 14 Mar 2015
  • Cheers pal that works a treat! Much appreciated
  • #4 by chilli on 17 Mar 2015
  • One question though! Does the remember trigger take note of the price 1 minute before the scheduled start time or the actual start time? I'm thinking that it is remembering the price one minute before the scheduled time which is a problem for tennis matches. Is there anyway to remember the price one minute before the actual start time?

Cheers
  • #5 by MarkV on 17 Mar 2015
  • Hi
    You would need something to record the prices and sometimes in tennis that can go on for hours. So I think the answer is no.

If you can revise your original requirement to the last traded price before the actual off then last_last_traded will do the job.

That would simplify the trigger and you won't need the remember. Just in your backing trigger:
    and selections trigger expression last_last_traded is between range_low and range_high

edit: or last_backp
  • #6 by chilli on 17 Mar 2015
  • Ah ha.....sounds just the job. Does the last_last_traded mean it will take note of the price before it goes in play and not after? I definitely need it to just note the price BEFORE it goes inplay. Will this do the trick? Thanks by the way  :)
  • #7 by MarkV on 17 Mar 2015
  • Yes it's the very last price for the selection recorded by MFP before the market turns inplay
  • #8 by chilli on 17 Mar 2015
  • Absolutely brilliant thanks.
Pages:
Actions