Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by pdjm on 27 Feb 2015
  • Hi

Please check this formula takken from the green-up-unequal-profit.mft given as example from welldone

bm_backa*(1 + P*bm_backp - P)/(1 + P*lay_price - P)

If i'm not wrong it works only for the last matched bet. when i have more than one back bet how should the formula be written?
    my trigger works betting on over 1.5FT markets. when there is a goal i want a lay bet to be placed making a freebet on the over 1.5HT. I thought that the formula used in this trigger could be the solution but it seems to work only for the last bet, the problem is that i have more than one back bet. Can it be changed for this purpose or is there a better way?

If this needs to become a trigger request i will ask for one, i'm asking first because i'm not sure. Thank you for helping me on this
  • #2 by MarkV on 28 Feb 2015
  • Hi
    The total back matched amount on a selection is back_matched. If you are wanting a freebet on Over in the same market you could use:
    Lay
    Amount: s_2_back_matched

If you are betting across OU 1.5FT and OU 1.5HT for the lay bet amount in HT:
    Lay
    Amount: football7_s_2_back_matched

Please use test mode when testing this.

• #3 by pdjm on 01 Mar 2015
  • sorry, i wrote 1.5ht by mistake, s_2_back_matched is just what i wanted and it works!
    Thank so mutch for your help, i just finished my first bot with your help, it's being fun learning marketfeeder
Pages:
Actions