Author Topic: Formula request  (Read 713 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Formula request
« on: 08 Jan 2022, 09:17 »
Ho everyone, what is the right formula to fire trigger for a green up of 30% of my stake ?!
Thanks 
Lucia 

Re: Formula request
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jan 2022, 11:40 »
Hi
It is built-in to the green up trigger. Just choose to green up either by profit% or ticks. Please see attached screenshot.
this will work with a "green up" trigger which will do the green up when the prices are right
or
this will work with an "attempt to green up" trigger which will put an unmatched green up bet at the price required for the %

This article explains the formulas for greening up
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jan 2022, 17:55 »
Thanks MarkV, but in this way green up will be fired by % of my profit not my stake..

« Reply #3 on: 09 Jan 2022, 17:36 »
Hi
I tested it and it greens up at the specified percentage of the stake, or according to the helpfile "the starting bet".

If this is not what you want please give an example. 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE