Author Topic: [TR] Free request  (Read 1088 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Free request
« on: 10 Oct 2016, 14:47 »
After looking through the forums I've noticed that people are getting free triggers made for them?

I'm looking for a laypro 88 trigger that remembers and carries on from the previous units after marketfeeder or PC restarts. For example, I'm using an initial bet of 2. It was on a losing streak and got back to like 6.60, after my PC restarted marketfeeder started again from 2 and I'm having to lay manually until I can find an alternative way.

Many thanks

• Élite
Re: Free request
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2016, 16:32 »
hi
working on your trigger now.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2016, 06:59 »
hi
here is your trigger, there is one new constant DO NOT ALTER unless you want to start the next bet with 0 losses.

this is the original trigger altered so you will need to alter the settings to suit your system.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2016, 11:08 »
Thanks so much.

So if I want to start from 6.60 do I change the zero?

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2016, 11:43 »
hi
yes , put your last current_bet amount in place of the zero, but make sure that you have changed all the other constants to what your other laypro 88 settings are.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE