Author Topic: [TR] Free trigger  (Read 1957 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Free trigger
« on: 02 Sep 2015, 05:31 »
Hi, I understand I'm entitled to one free trigger. I've got a request for quite a basic trigger. All I'm after is a trigger for football. I'm wanting to make a back bet of £10 at half time on the over/under 0.5 goals providing the score is 0-0. I'll look forward to your reply.
Regards
Jamie

• Élite
Re: Free trigger
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2015, 09:29 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
Bet amount
Selection        o=over    u=under

you did not say under or over, so i have included a constant so you can choose.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2015, 05:23 »
Hello
Thank you for the trigger. However, it doesn't seem to work. Just to clarify, I want to bet £10 on the overs market of over/under 0.5 goals at half time if the score is 0-0.

Also, is there a way to only add the over 0.5 goals markets all at once using 'add specific markets' because at the moment, it adds the whole overs/unders markets, 0.5 goals, 1.5 goals, 2.5 goals etc...I only want the over 0.5 goals market added.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 03 Sep 2015, 05:24 »
Hello
Thank you for the trigger. However, it doesn't seem to work. Just to clarify, I want to bet £10 on the overs market of over/under 0.5 goals at half time if the score is 0-0.

Also, is there a way to only add the over 0.5 goals markets all at once using 'add specific markets' because at the moment, it adds the whole overs/unders markets, 0.5 goals, 1.5 goals, 2.5 goals etc...I only want the over 0.5 goals market added.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 03 Sep 2015, 05:49 »
hi
in the settings (Monitoring Options) at the top right of the bot screen, have you ticked Download match score, the trigger needs the score to work.
for the 0.5 market only
look at Step 2 - Market Properties , now press Add , then add the following
Market's Name does not contain    1.5
Market's Name does not contain    2.5
Market's Name does not contain    3.5
Market's Name does not contain    4.5
Market's Name does not contain    5.5
Market's Name does not contain    6.5
Market's Name does not contain    7.5
Market's Name does not contain    8.5

now select   Save As          and type in the file name
ou 0.5
press save

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2015, 08:30 »
Hi
Yes, I already had download match score ticked. Do I need to add the 'match score' market for this trigger to work? Or am I just ok with the over 0.5 goals added? Sorry to be a pain. I really want this trigger to work. Could you maybe send the trigger again now you know I only want to bet on the over 0.5 market if score is 0-0 at half time.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 03 Sep 2015, 10:17 »
hi
make sure that the green light is on next to the triggers at the top of your bot screen.
make sure that you have ticked and set start monitoring events at (set to .50) mins before the beginning (in the monitoring options).
now load the over/under 0.5 markets
i have set the trigger for the over 0.5 selection (this is done in the constants screen)

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE