Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Angelito20 on 05 Oct 2019
  • Hi
    In full mode view i see i see i can put horses for auto trading on or off. i would like to put by default all off except favourite on.

The is a way for do it. thanks

pd1 Also if in engineer mode its possible...
  • #2 by rubold on 05 Oct 2019
  • In Settings/General Options you can load up all selections with Auto-trading turned off, but I don't believe you can just turn on for the favourite automatically.  Why can't you use a trigger to back or lay the favourite?  If you load up with auto trading off, you could then just select the favourite manually if you are trading.
  • #3 by Angelito20 on 05 Oct 2019
  • yes but the idea its not to do nothing manually.Maybe i can load up all selections with auto trading turned off and put other trigger for switch on the favourite?
    Like my trigger its very big the program close , but doing this he trigger with only the favourite for auto trading on, the trigger work fine, but like i say he idea its doing everything in automatic mode.

thanks
  • #4 by rubold on 05 Oct 2019
  • I'm not aware of an action that will just turn the favourite on for auto-trading.  You could post a request in Suggestions. 
  • #5 by MarkV on 05 Oct 2019
  • Hi
    there is a setting in General Options:
    first x favourites active for auto-trading
  • #6 by rubold on 06 Oct 2019
  • Hi there is a setting in General Options: first x favourites active for auto-trading

OK, that should teach me to download the latest updates, but my main trigger that I use is so automated I don't need to look at the program ever, so ignore most updates.
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 10 Oct 2019
    but my main trigger that I use is so automated I don't need to look at the program ever

That's the best praise I could ever hope to hear, rubold. :)
Pages:
Actions