Author Topic: full mode  (Read 1389 times)

Tags:
  • All members
full mode
« on: 05 Oct 2019, 07:34 »
Hi
In full mode view i see i see i can put horses for auto trading on or off. i would like to put by default all off except favourite on.

The is a way for do it. thanks

pd1 Also if in engineer mode its possible...

• All members
Re: full mode
« Reply #1 on: 05 Oct 2019, 09:10 »
In Settings/General Options you can load up all selections with Auto-trading turned off, but I don't believe you can just turn on for the favourite automatically.  Why can't you use a trigger to back or lay the favourite?  If you load up with auto trading off, you could then just select the favourite manually if you are trading.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Oct 2019, 09:29 »
yes but the idea its not to do nothing manually.Maybe i can load up all selections with auto trading turned off and put other trigger for switch on the favourite?
Like my trigger its very big the program close , but doing this he trigger with only the favourite for auto trading on, the trigger work fine, but like i say he idea its doing everything in automatic mode.

thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Oct 2019, 10:34 »
I'm not aware of an action that will just turn the favourite on for auto-trading.  You could post a request in Suggestions. 

« Reply #4 on: 05 Oct 2019, 15:03 »
Hi
there is a setting in General Options:
first x favourites active for auto-trading
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 06 Oct 2019, 06:30 »
Hi there is a setting in General Options: first x favourites active for auto-trading

OK, that should teach me to download the latest updates, but my main trigger that I use is so automated I don't need to look at the program ever, so ignore most updates.

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 10 Oct 2019, 07:11 »
but my main trigger that I use is so automated I don't need to look at the program ever

That's the best praise I could ever hope to hear, rubold. :)
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE