Author Topic: general trigger questions  (Read 2036 times)

Tags:
  • All members
general trigger questions
« on: 04 Dec 2015, 14:17 »
Hello.

1. When I am watchling live market (e.g racing) and I have a trigger activated which is in-play only. It still says "inappropriate state of market" in Active triggers market...even after the market is in-running. It does fire ok so I guess it is working, but just wondered about the message.

2. If I am placing bet in the place market of a horse race. But in my trigger I reference the win market for that same race via using the winplace_ . Do I still need to have both win market and place market in "My markets" tab. Obviously I need the place market as I am betting in that one, but do i still need the Win market even though I am not betting in it only referencing it ?

3. I have refresh rate on in-Play =1.00  > is this suffcient for horse racing ?

Thanks.

• All members
Re: general trigger questions
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2015, 15:01 »
ill answer 1 and 3 dunno about 2

1. Market feeder sometimes is a bit lazy when updating the triggers box with regards to which market its talking about... you may  have one race in focus but the trigger box is actually refferring to another previous race.

3. depends what the trigger is doing.... i would always set the refresh rate to the lowest 0.2 but you will rarely actually get that.... 0.5 seems to be average. but yer it depends what the trigger is set to do... if its looking at the end of the race to place a back bet on the favorite when its less than 1.2 then yer you want as low a refresh rate as possible
if the trigger is set to just go off for the 3rd fav at the start of the race then its not so important.

« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2015, 16:46 »
Hi
Yes winplace_ requires both Win and Place markets in My Markets and both markets to be refreshing.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 04 Dec 2015, 20:40 »
Thanks for replies.

Forgot to ask another question.
Is it possible to have more than one trigger in same instance of marketfeederpro ? If so how. Or do you need to run another marketfeederpro ?

Thanks

« Reply #4 on: 04 Dec 2015, 21:35 »
Hi
You can run multiple triggers by pasting the triggers into one trigger file, but you need to be careful and use conditions to make sure they do not interfere with each other.

Better would be to run a separate Profile (instance). The Login Window section in the help file explains how to do this.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE