Author Topic: Green me up Scotty  (Read 716 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Green me up Scotty
« on: 01 Sep 2022, 14:45 »
Hopefully a nice simple question if I may.

I've got a trigger that sometimes backs multiple selections in a race. 
I've got a green up trigger in there that says if it's backed more than one in a race to fire and lock in 10% profit. 
The trouble is, it only seems to fire for one selection. Am I doing something stupid? 
If it's backed say 4 runners for £10 each... I want it to green up for £4 (10% of total stakes) but as it stands it's greening up for 1 selection to 10% and stopping. 
Have attached an image of the green up trigger. 

Re: Green me up Scotty
« Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 2022, 15:26 »
Hi
Change once per market to once per selection. It will green up each selection in turn as each one attains 10% profit.

Or, if you want to green up all selections if the overall profit is 10% e.g. some more, some less, but overall 10%

green up
based on ticks: -1
all matching selections
once per market
condition: selections trigger expression market_tradeout is greater than <total of back bets>*10/100

for the above you will need to know the total sum of all back bets
if you want to change the green-up percentage, change the 10

If you want to trade out all selections if some are in profit and some are in loss but overall profit is 10%, use trade out action:

trade out
all matching selections
once per market
condition: selections trigger expression market_tradeout is greater than <total of back bets>*10/100

also just a heads up market_tradeout currently returns just 1 decimal place, e.g. £4.43 is £4.4. I understand this is due to be corrected in the next version of MFP.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Green me up Scotty
« Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2022, 15:40 »
Much love Mark, thank you. 
Have a great day. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE