Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by iamgazza on 01 Sep 2022
  • Hopefully a nice simple question if I may.

I've got a trigger that sometimes backs multiple selections in a race. 
    I've got a green up trigger in there that says if it's backed more than one in a race to fire and lock in 10% profit. 
    The trouble is, it only seems to fire for one selection. Am I doing something stupid? 
    If it's backed say 4 runners for £10 each... I want it to green up for £4 (10% of total stakes) but as it stands it's greening up for 1 selection to 10% and stopping. 
    Have attached an image of the green up trigger. 

• #2 by MarkV on 01 Sep 2022
  • Hi
    Change once per market to once per selection. It will green up each selection in turn as each one attains 10% profit.

Or, if you want to green up all selections if the overall profit is 10% e.g. some more, some less, but overall 10%

green up
    based on ticks: -1
    all matching selections
    once per market
    condition: selections trigger expression market_tradeout is greater than <total of back bets>*10/100

for the above you will need to know the total sum of all back bets
    if you want to change the green-up percentage, change the 10

If you want to trade out all selections if some are in profit and some are in loss but overall profit is 10%, use trade out action:

trade out
    all matching selections
    once per market
    condition: selections trigger expression market_tradeout is greater than <total of back bets>*10/100

also just a heads up market_tradeout currently returns just 1 decimal place, e.g. £4.43 is £4.4. I understand this is due to be corrected in the next version of MFP.
  • #3 by iamgazza on 01 Sep 2022
  • Much love Mark, thank you. 
    Have a great day. 
Pages:
Actions