Author Topic: green up after 1 minutes of inplay  (Read 2593 times)

Tags:
  • All members
green up after 1 minutes of inplay
« on: 14 May 2013, 05:11 »
Can any one help me solve out this trigger attached. First trigger placed lay bet all right but the second trigger does not green up as I expect it to be.

I want the green up or distribute loss trigger to green up or distribute the loss if after 2 minutes and 30 seconds of in-play the green up has not triggered for profit and where markets are longer than 2 miles.

The second green up trigger should also green up or distribute loss if after 30 seconds of in-play  the green up trigger has not triggered for profit and where market is between "5f" and "7f".

If the market is between "1m" and "1m4f" and after 45 second of in-play it has not green up for profit it should green up or distribute the loss equally.

I can't get my head on this.

Can any one help?

• Élite
Re: green up after 1 minutes of inplay
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2013, 05:57 »
hi
your trigger has a condition
market_length
you have put "5f"
market_length will only work in metres, so you will have to use this conversion.
1f=201.168 mtrs
5f=5*201.168=1005.84
so you need to put 1005.68 in place of the "5f"
then do the same for your other furlongs and mile conditions
also the greenup trigger will only greenup if it can greenup, it will not distribute a loss.
you will have to do another trigger to distribute the loss
you can use the distribute loss trigger as a greenup and loss stop by setting the conditions with a minimum and maximum price

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2013, 09:13 »
Thanks mcbee,

I got what you mean so I have to convert miles into metres. 

mcbee one thing also I am not getting it is the time/minutes. Example if I want to it green up no matter what the price is after 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

How do I put it to work for 45 seconds, 30 seconds or 2 minutes and 30 seconds?

I put them in minutes but it did not work.

Any idea about that one too?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2013, 09:26 »
hi
the condition for time is
and selections trigger expression now_time is equal or greater than (your starting time)+mf_second*150
(your starting time) this could be
event_off
event_start
refresh_start
last_suspend
last_inplay
bm_backtime
bm_laytime
bu_backtime
bu_laytime

2.5 minutes*60 seconds=150 seconds

or you could use mf_minute*2.5  in place of the mf_second*150

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2013, 10:24 »
thanks mcbee, your really helpful.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE