Author Topic: Green up football after a goal with option to adjust stakes on each outcome?  (Read 2026 times)

Tags:
  • All members
hi

i understand that in order to green up after a goal it's best either waiting a minute for market to settle or wait until the spread between back and lay is under x number of ticks 
how do i enter this into my trigger exactly?

e.g. lay draw at 2.0, goal scored, market settles at 4.0, i green up equally across all outcomes

also, is there an option whereby i lay draw at 2.0, market settles at 4.0, i then place x amount of green on draw, with y amount on home/away equally?

cheers

Hi
conditions for your green up trigger:
markets minutes since the last goal is greater than y
selections trigger expression g_ticks(back_price, lay_price) is less than x
your choice as to have them and / or

part 2 could be a trigger request?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
cheers so do i set it to green up based on ticks as opposed to profit percentage?

whichever you prefer, the conditions will work in both
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
would i just set the pp to a low percentage then if i'm happy to take whatever green it happens to provide when the price settles?

Yes you can do that, a small minimum profit percentage would also capture for example a smaller green up where the underdog scores first, it depends what you want to do. The conditions above will wait until the market reforms after a goal.  

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE