Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by yorkiemac08 on 09 Aug 2013
  • hi how do i green or stop loss x time before off not using ticks or profit just back @3 and if its 2.5 at x time before off green or if its 3.5 distribute loss cheers
  • #2 by MarkV on 11 Aug 2013
  • Hi
    To "manually" green or red a back bet @3.0:
    Lay
    Price: lay_price
    Amount: (bm_backp*bm_backa)/lay_price
    Conditions:
    market's minutes before the off is less than x
    AND
        OR
        selection's lay price is equal or less than 2.50
        OR
        selection's lay price is equal or greater than 3.50
  • #3 by yorkiemac08 on 12 Aug 2013
  • Hi ya Mark long time no see.
    What i am trying to do here is close a back bet or a lay bet x minutes before the off for  green or a red
    I am backing and laying x mins before the off prices arent an issue when conditions are met i just want to close @x mins before start and either green or red up
    Regards Andrew
  • #4 by MarkV on 12 Aug 2013
  • Hi Andrew
    I had a few weeks off.

There is a group of stop-loss settings that will do what you are asking automatically. They will match any unmatched bets at the best available price according to the settings.
    Settings > Stop-Loss

or some example triggers if you want to do it in a trigger:
    http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/stop-loss/distribute-loss-after-lay/
    http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/stop-loss/distribute-loss-after-back/

if the above does not meet your needs let me know and we will go into more detail.
  • #5 by yorkiemac08 on 12 Aug 2013
  • Hi Mark can you have a look at these 2 triggers for me i had posted but mcbee isnt well at the moment and couldnt answer maybe you can help?
    Basically i want trigger to fire  at x mins before the off if the green or stop loss hasnt been reached just an example if i lay @5 and have stop loss set for 4 and a green set for 6 but the price doesnt reach either @ x mins before off close the bet for a green or red
  • #6 by MarkV on 12 Aug 2013
  • Hi
    For the backing trigger file I would do this with one lay trigger.
    You can see the idea with the 3 distinct OR condition blocks for green / red / close.
    I have done the back trigger file and attach it here. The principle is the same for the lay trigger file (use a back trigger there.)
    The trigger is not extensively tested. Please use test mode.
    BTW in your lay trigger file, min_ticks is not defined for the green-up, so as stands will not work.
  • #7 by yorkiemac08 on 12 Aug 2013
  • cheers mark mcbee will be glad to see you back he has been flat out helping lol
Pages:
Actions